BiFrost

Hey guys. I just wanted to say that we are coming close to the end. I predict only a couple of chapters left. Yes I know. But I am making a second book so don't fear!

Chapter 17-

The room was quiet. Everything was still. Isabel sat in her dark tower thinking aloud.

"I miss him. I shouldn't but I do. Well I guess I can because he's my dad. But he's evil. So am I. Well not completely evil. I guess. I don't know!" Isabel threw the covers over her head. She stared at her hand again whee it had turned grey that day. The dark sky signaled sleep, but it never came to Isabel. Her dark hair was everywhere on her pillow along with her nightgown. She had taken her fathers braid out so she could sleep.

But Sleep would have to wait when you have this much problems.

Isabel laid her hand down so it fell over the edge of the bed. She wondered how Alexis and Mila were doing.

Alexis and Mila.

Her only friends. They stood by her side with every problem she ever faced. Even though they had their fights and disagreements, they were still the best of friends.

They deserved better then to friends, and a cousin, of a mischief making girl. And their parents were truly amazing. Alexis, she had the king of Asgard as her father, talk about riches. And Mila had an amazing woman who knew how to fight with every weapon known to Asgard, which was then passed down to Mila. It was so cool, Isabel was jealous.

Isabel closed her eyes wishing for sleep to take her over, but she could only think of that day.

Frost giants?!!!

Was it true that her father was a frost giant, in disguise. Could she truly be a frost giant too! the thought made Isabel shiver in her bed. She tossed and turned, now facing the window in which some Time ago, her father came crashing into, asking for her help. So much has changed since then. So much.

Help for what???

Isabel closed her eyes again wishing I could be like the old days, where fun was just around the corner. But no, it had to be madness, chaos, and confusion.

I guess thats what you get for being the daughter of Loki.

"Can't sleep?" a dark voice said behind her. Isabel's eyes shot open at the familiar sound and turned quickly in her bed.

"Father?!" her voice was filled with confusion and excitement.

"Yes. I am here." Loki repeated the same words from when he first returned for his longest stay.

Before she or he knew it, Isabel was surrounding he fathers waist in a tight hug.

"Father I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. I-"

"It's alright." after a moment of hugging and silence Isabel spoke up, still hugging.

"Soooooooo what now?" sighing, she then released her grasp and looked up at her tall father.

"I need your help." He said simply. It was then that Isabel noticed he was holding a small bag, in which blue light glowed from it.

What should she say. He was her father after all. After all that just happened she could afford, she guessed, to help him.

"Ok." She said strongly. Loki emitted a soft chuckle and smiled down at his daughter.

"Great. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going this time?!" Isabel asked sarcastically as they walked down the alleyways and through the city of Asgard. Approaching the rainbow bridge, Loki and Isabel walked across it to the BiFrost. The colors sparkled and when they approached the large, golden dome, it was then that Loki replied.

"Jotunheim"

Heimdall looked up from his post in the center of the BiFrost just as Loki fast a sleeping spell on him. Taking the sword in hand, he pushed it down with all his might activating the BiFrost, bag still in hand.

Isabel felt bad for sneaking past Heimdall, but it was his father that put him to sleep. Isabel stepped in front of BiFrost where she will be exiting, and her father joined her. With one last look at the starry night of Asgard, they zoomed through the BiFrost.