Chapter 10: I've Loved You Since We Were Kids!

Alison scoffs angrily as she walks away from an argument with Oriana. Scott didn't exactly know why the girls were fighting as he'd walked into the middle of the argument with Gordon beside him. To separate the two girls, Scott sends Oriana with Alan and Gordon on their mission.

"What is going on?" Scott asks as he follows Alison.

"Nothing, everything is just peachy." Alison snaps, and Scott grabs her arm gently.

"Ali, please, talk to me." Scott says, and Alison looks away to hide her blush, "Deep breath." Alison takes a deep breath.

"Now, what happened?" Scott asks.

"She doesn't know how to act her age." Alison snaps angrily. Scott takes a moment to process what she said.

"Oh." Scott says.

"Oh?! Seriously?" Alison asks.

"I'm sorry, but I just find it cute that you're telling me that she doesn't act her age when you're the one who did the most screaming." Scott defends.

"C-Cute?" Alison asks, and Scott's eyes widen. He tries to change his answer quickly.

"Uh, what I mean by that is um..." Scott says, and a beeping sound is heard and Scott answers to find Izzy and John looking at them, "Um, morning, what's up?"

"Atmospheric radon gas readings, that's what." John states.

"Uh, come again?" Alison asks as her arms are crossed.

"Radiation, you two. We're picking up a huge spike somewhere in Southern Africa." John responds.

"And it's rising faster than you can say 'catastrophic fallout'." Izzy explains.

"International Rescue, we've got a situation." Scott calls out.

The theme song begins. 'Five' Thunderbird Five is shown in space. 'Four' Thunderbird Four is shown under water. 'Three' Thunderbird Three is shown launching into Space. 'Two' Thunderbird Two is shown flying. 'One!' Thunderbird One is shown launching out of the pool before it flies through the O in Heroes. Light Flashes and Scott is shown back to back with a long blonde haired blue-eyed girl named Alison who looks away from him. Thunderbird One floats behind them. Light Flashes and a brown haired blue-eyed girl by the name of Isabelle was sticking out her tongue while she leaned onto John's shoulder as he had his arms crossed. Thunderbird Five floated behind them as their names were beside them. Light Flashes and Virgil had his hands on his hips while Emily, a brown-haired girl with two different eye colors brushed her hair out of her face while she smiled. Their names floated out beside them while Thunderbird Two is shown behind them. Light Flashes and Gordon is shown running while he holds Oriana, a short blonde haired and green-eyed girl's hand. Thunderbird Four was behind them while their names were out to the left of them. Light Flashes and Alan stood alone with Thunderbird Three behind him. Light Flashes and Kayo is shown holding her helmet while Thunderbird Shadow was behind her. Light Flashes and Brains is revealed standing beside Max. Light Flashes and the London Agent, Lady Penelope is shown smiling in front of FAB ONE while Parker and her dog Sherbet are beside her. Light Flashes revealing scenes from the chapter. 'THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!' The title is shown before smoke covers the area.

[A Few Minutes Later]

Alison and Scott sat together on one couch while Virgil and Emily sat on another. Brains stood nearby. Alison crosses her arms as she wonders if she wanted to actually go or not. She was in a bit of a sour mood today for some reason. She glances at Scott as she listens to the conversation.

"Sorry, guys, satellite feed isn't telling me a whole lot more." John says as Izzy floats out of the holo-video feed for something.

"It's an unpopulated area, thankfully." Izzy adds.