Chapter 1: After Eleven Years!

{Author's Note: I'm rewriting this story completely giving it new details and length. A lot will not change! The story started in 2059, which is about six months to a year before the first episode because Virgil announces that it's 2060 in the first episode. So all the ages begin in 2059. These are everyone's Ages:

2059 Ages -

Scott and Alison - 29

Virgil and Emily - 26

John and Izzy - 24

Gordon and Oriana -  20 (Oriana just had her birthday and Gordon hadn't had his yet)

Alan - 18

Kayo - 19

Brains - 33 (guessing as it's obvious Brains has to be older than at least Scott)
During the Show

Scott and Alison - 30

Virgil and Emily - 27

John and Izzy - 25

Gordon and Oriana - 21 and 20

Alan - 19

Kayo - 20

Brains - 34 - These are the Ages I'm going with for the entire book so enjoy!}

'Growing up, my sisters and I always had someone by our side. Whenever we reached out our hand there was always someone to grab it and help us up. After eighteen years though for me, we drifted apart for what we thought was for the best.' A voice says as four girls are shown before they change into adult women and walk towards a bright light together.

The theme song begins. 'Five' Thunderbird Five is shown in space. 'Four' Thunderbird Four is shown under water. 'Three' Thunderbird Three is shown launching into Space. 'Two' Thunderbird Two is shown flying. 'One!' Thunderbird One is shown launching out of the pool before it flies through the O in Heroes. Light Flashes and Scott is shown back to back with a long blonde haired blue-eyed girl named Alison who looks away from him. Thunderbird One floats behind them as their names are beside them. Light Flashes and a brown haired blue-eyed girl by the name of Isabelle was sticking out her tongue while she leaned onto John's shoulder as he had his arms crossed. Thunderbird Five floated behind them as their names were beside them. Light Flashes and Virgil had his hands on his hips while Emily, a brown-haired girl with two different eye colors brushed her hair out of her face while she smiled. Their names floated out beside them while Thunderbird Two is shown behind them. Light Flashes and Gordon is shown running while he holds Oriana, a short blonde haired and green-eyed girl's hand. Thunderbird Four was behind them while their names were out to the left of them. Light Flashes and Alan stood alone with Thunderbird Three behind him. Light Flashes and Kayo is shown holding her helmet while Thunderbird Shadow was behind her. Light Flashes and Brains is revealed standing beside Max. Light Flashes and the London Agent, Lady Penelope is shown smiling in front of FAB1 while Parker and her dog Sherbet are beside her. Light Flashes revealing scenes from the chapter. 'THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!' The title is shown before smoke covers the area.

[Deep Space - 2059]

Seven years after the explosion that caused Jeff Tracy's mysterious disappearance, the Johnson Space Exploration Tour is shown floating out in space between Mars and Jupiter, just outside the asteroid belt. Meanwhile, back at Earth, Thunderbird Five is shown orbiting like it always has. Inside the space station, a young male with reddish brown hair and blue eyes is floating at zero gravity. He presses the button to listen to the transmission that was coming across his holographic feed.