Chapter 4: Rescues!

[2060]

A few months had passed and the new year had begun. One day, the weather is shown picking up and a hot air balloon is shown before a father and son are zoomed in on. The father held a radio in his hand as he was calling for help.

"Mayday! Mayday! We're out of control and gaining altitude." The Father exclaims.

"Dad, I'm scared!" The boy cries out.

"Stay low and hang on to me." The father says. The boy's hat blows away and the basket flips and he almost falls.

"Dad!" The boy exclaims and he helps his father back into the basket.

"We're at ten thousand feet and climbing!" The father exclaims after grabbing the radio again, "Can anyone hear me?!" They hear the sound of an engine roaring and the boy gasps in shock as he looks around.

"What is that?" The father asks and Thunderbird Two emerges out of the storm clouds.

"It's International Rescue!" The boy exclaims.

[Inside Thunderbird Two]

"I'm relinquishing controls to you, Emi." Virgil says.

"F-A-B, Virgil." Emily explains and she takes control of Thunderbird Two. Virgil gets up and walks over and is risen up on a platform and he looks at the father and son.

"Looks like you could use a little help." Virgil announces and holds out his hands.

"Look after him!" The father exclaims and passes the boy to Virgil.

"I've got him." Virgil explains and sets the boy down beside him and reaches for the father, "Take my hand!"

"It's just... I-I c-can't reach!" The father says before the hot air balloon comes loose from a gust of wind and he is sent flying.

"DAD!" The boy yells.

"Thunderbird Five, I need you now!" Virgil calls out hitting the button for International Rescue on his shoulder sash.

The theme song begins. 'Five' Thunderbird Five is shown in space. 'Four' Thunderbird Four is shown under water. 'Three' Thunderbird Three is shown launching into Space. 'Two' Thunderbird Two is shown flying. 'One!' Thunderbird One is shown launching out of the pool before it flies through the O in Heroes. Light Flashes and Scott is shown back to back with a long blonde haired blue-eyed girl named Alison who looks away from him. Thunderbird One floats behind them. Light Flashes and a brown haired blue-eyed girl by the name of Isabelle was sticking out her tongue while she leaned onto John's shoulder as he had his arms crossed. Thunderbird Five floated behind them as their names were beside them. Light Flashes and Virgil had his hands on his hips while Emily, a brown-haired girl with two different eye colors brushed her hair out of her face while she smiled. Their names floated out beside them while Thunderbird Two is shown behind them. Light Flashes and Gordon is shown running while he holds Oriana, a short blonde haired and green-eyed girl's hand. Thunderbird Four was behind them while their names were out to the left of them. Light Flashes and Alan stood alone with Thunderbird Three behind him. Light Flashes and Kayo is shown holding her helmet while Thunderbird Shadow was behind her. Light Flashes and Brains is revealed standing beside Max. Light Flashes and the London Agent, Lady Penelope is shown smiling in front of FAB1 while Parker and her dog Sherbet are beside her. Light Flashes revealing scenes from the chapter. 'THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!' The title is shown before smoke covers the area.

Thunderbird Five is shown in space before Izzy floats over to John while yawning. She'd been napping. She stretches as they were in zero gravity and she looks at John.