"Now since that is clear up" I smiled "Are you ready to learn?" 

He groaned 

"Suck it up buttercup" I said evilly

"I honestly rather take a cleat to the face..." 

"Well...if you keep annoying me, that might actually happen" 

~~~~~

I was giggling as I finished marking up Greyson's face. 

We were learning for the past hour, and I can honestly say that this new teaching method was working for him. 

It seems like he was an interactive and visual learner. 

"And why are we writing on my face again?" he question and then his eyes went crossed as he tried to see what I was writing on his forehead. 

I snickered as I finished the uni-brow and devil horns. 

I just couldn't resist 

"Because" I laughed but covered it up quickly with a cough "You need to really envision the muscles of the face" 

"Are we learning about the face muscles yet?" his eyebrows scrunched together and I nearly died when the uni-brow moved like a caterpillar "I thought we were learning about the arm and leg muscles?" 

I stood back and looked at my handiwork. 

I took in the devil horns, the uni-brow, the curly mustache, the beard, an eye patch, a couple of backwards curse words, and eyeliner. 

"We are" I snickered "I'm just getting you ahead" 

"Why do you keep laughing?" he asked 

I ignored him and kept snickering. 

There was a knock and Gabriel stuck his head in. 

"Grey, I'm leaving now" Greyson turned and Gabriel's eyes widened "What in the Hell is wrong with your face?" 

"I'm studying" 

"Studying what?" Gabriel asked "How to become a devil pirate that wears guy-liner??" 

"What? No?" Greyson exclaimed "I'm studying Anatomy..." 

He paused and swiveled on his feet to look at me. 

When he saw me gasping for air and clutching my stomach, he must have figured out what I did.