Chapter 4:TAINTED FAITH

-TAINTED FAITH-

PLAYLIST-Who am I from the movie Annie

POV Esmeralda Saint

Thump.Thump.Thump.Was all I heard as I sat on the bed hugging my legs listening to my heart beat rapidly,I did not now where I was.The unknown room,lay cold and unused as it was covered with white cloth.It was as if no one made effort to clean up.
I shivered afraid,as I laid my left cheek on my knees staring into the to my right,it was plain and white.The ceiling was cream with square boxes designed.
It felt hours sitting all alone in an empty cold room,no one had come to check.I just wanted to leave,but being kidnapped.It was out of the question.

Click!

My head lifted as it snapped towards the wooden brown door,it unlocked as it slowly opened revealing a broad shouldered man,he had dark black hair,grey striking eyes.He was pale almost like the red eyed man,except you could see the red cheeks which showed he was no dead.
"You awake."He stated I stared confused at him,his voice was very familiar but hard to pick where I had heard it from.
"W-W-Where am I?"I stammered afraid,I could tell he could see my fear written in my eyes as I sat cuddled in bed staring at him.
"Your in The Lunar Crescent Pack."He answered,my head snapped further up confused to what he was talking about.Were we in a different country,I had never heard a city or village named The Lunar Crescent Pack.It was unusual and unique.

"How far are we from Mayan Folks?"I questioned again,he sighed.He walked closer letting the door close behind as I untangled my grip around my legs and stood up so I was facing him,even though,my height only reached his chest.
"The less you now the better."He said,and instantly it clicked his voice.I knew who he was.The hooded guy,he had tried to kill me.
"Your the hooded guy."I stated looking at him closely,he had the same grey eyes which had followed my movement at the funeral.Funeral.I missed Jacob's Funeral.

"How dare you?You Kidnapped me!"I yelled marching towards him as I punched hearing the crack,my eyes widened as I stepped back staring down at my small knuckles.It was not my intention to hurt him,in fact I had no idea I could crack someone's bone or dislocate it.
"I-It's okay.You have the alpha's powers inside of you,strong as hell."He whispered the last part to himself,I wanted to chuckle but his words froze me.'Alpha Power' I
Looked at him as if he was dump,he stared back stroking his jaws.
"I do not know what is happening.But I want to go home."I spoke as I looked around,before staring at him.I turned around only to smack into another more stiff and hard body.

"Esmeralda Saint, age eighteen,height five point eleven."Another voice behind the stiff body spoke,it was a women.She was roughly my height,with jet black hair,rosy lips and pale skin.In front of her was a tall stiff shouldered man,in front of him I stood the height of a child.He had straight nose,and piercing green eyes.He had clenched jaws and they way he stared at me sent shivers down my spine.
"H-How do you-"My words got cut short as he spoke over as if knowing what I about to ask.

"I am a witch.I know everything!"She stated as if it was a normal thing,my eyes widened and stared at her in disbelief.She was not how the witch hunters at Mayan Folks described a witch,they were supposed to be ugly,hairy and long pointy nose with a enormous spot on their nose.But here in front of me stood a totally opposite version off a witch.

"H-How are you alive?"I questioned,she arched her left eyebrows as if she was offended.Though I had heard,centuries ago all witches had become extinct.But in front of me was a prof that those were all a lie and just rumours.
"A witch is immortal,they can not die.We decide what we want,and we have all calmed down and joined packs."She answered my question and all I could do was nod my head,though I was clueless at what she meant by 'Pack'.

"Will she shift?"The stiff man in front of me questioned,he stepped back and turned his head to look at the witch she stepped in front of him and smiled politely,I did not know if it was genuine because from what I have heard witches are very cunning and deceivers.She placed her hands on my cheeks as I gasped as I felt my eyeball turn black and image of a beautiful white pure came in sight she sat in the dark like a dog staring back at me.I gasped pulling away,I did not know how she did that but it was incredible yet scary.
"What did you see?"Questioned the witch,I was shocked to even form words but as a rough hand grabbed my arms I snapped out startled and shivered as electricity ran through my body.

"WHAT DID YOU SEE?"He questioned,I jumped as he yelled terrified.
"Wolf.A white wolf."I whispered.Gasp were heard,it was from Beta Zander who stood in the back,I did not know if it was from something I had said.
"It can not be."The witch spoke.She stared at me,as if trying to see what I had seen.
"She's a human."The stiff man spat out in disgust.I pushed him away,he stumbled back as I rubbed my arms.
"She's your mate.You bit her,Alpha Carlos."The witch said,Alpha Carlos snapped his head threateningly,though the witch stood not afraid at all.
"I have a mate,Eva."Alpha Carlos spat out,Eva the witch laughed and shook her head.

"It's faith,the moon goddess choice.She's the one,with the Tainted Faith."She spoke,I narrowed my eyes staring absent minded-ly at everyone.

WHO WAS I?