Chapter 22: Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Third Person's POV

"Boy, oh boy...it's good to be back..." Bill said while twirling his cane around. "I got to hand to you, kid. You did some numbers on my host. Unfortunately, your rule in this plain of universe will be useless when I got full control of this body. So be prepare when the time comes, so buy gold!"

"What...are you talking about, Bill?" Issei winced in pain as he tried to push the rubbles off him. "I don't understand...Who are this creeps anyway?"

"This creeps that you mention is my Henchmaniacs!" Bill pointed at the monsters near them. "They are all wanted criminal in this universe."

"What the hell do you want?!" Kokichi shouted at him in anger.

"We have been waiting for years for Bill Cipher to reincarnate into the world once more." Pyronica smirked as she lay her hand on his shoulder. "I'm surprised that he was trapped inside this shell. Cute but not like his usual triangular self."

"Aww~ you making me blush!" Bill giggled from the compliment.

"When he opened the Weirdmagaddon, we were set free from the prison of Nightmare Realm and was lead into this place by accident." She then ran her hand on his cheek slowly, caressing it like a mother do to their child. "With 8 Ball's ability to see through the world, we witness all the event involving our master and I'm sad that you decide to give your first to that disgusting cat..."

Koneko hissed at the woman with a death glare. She managed to get out of the rubbles but was too weak to stand nor walk.

"Now, we thanks for the Ink Demon right there for disrupting his power, Bill can take control of this body at will but at short amount of time with the help of some device." The hexagon monster with a grin. "Luckily, we found a way to bring back Bill from someone else mind."

"You see, this is not the first time I'm trapped in someone's mind." Bill said with a smirk. "There was this tribal guy back at the old days. His mind power is so strong that he manage to trap me in his mind."

"But that guy was so dumb to tell the others about the way to unlock him from his mind prison." The Hexagon monster laughed. "It's easy. Find a sacrifice for an ancient ritual, recite some ancient spells and then Bill will be released from the body he's trapped in it. And they did! We're almost destroy the universe-"

"But the Zodiac still defeated me....and forced me back into the Nightmare Realm. Whoop-ti-doo! Good guy win, happy ending, you can't marry guy you just meet."

"What does that mean for (Y/N)?"

"Talking to the idiot of the twin is really annoying." Bill rolled his eye before pointing his cane at them. "Listen up, Red Dragon Emperor, Nekomata. I'm gonna fully control this body and then I'll control the universe at my will! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Man, it's so good that I'm tearing up..."

"Let him go!" Koneko uncharacteristically shouted at the one-eyed Dream Demon. "You're his mentor! He trusted you with all of his heart...Why would you do this to him just for your own greed?"

"Oh, Nekomata...You're make me felt guilty..." Bill mocked as he placed his hand on his chest. "But I could care less about this body I'm using. I'm puppet master, he's just a mere puppet."

"You're insane..." She seething in anger from the fact that she's unable to do anything.

"I'm already insane...woah!" Bill wobbled as he lost his footing before being caught by the red monster. "Thanks Hectorgon. I guess this body is trying to take control of his ownself. We probably should scram from here, ASAP."