Chapter 21: The Devil's Swing

Third Person's POV

"So you guys telling me that some of you got stuck in this particular picture?" Sona asked as they all nodded. Currently, the remaining of Rias's Peerage and (Y/N)'s Peerage were in the room. Ravel is flipping some of the pages in a book while Mittelt keep on walking around, clearly feels anxious and concerned about their safety.

"I believe so." Akeno said with a sad smile on her face. "I hope they're alright...especially Rias and (Y/N)..."

"That guy always got into trouble..." Sona muttered before looking a Tsubaki. "Any luck on finding the spells to open the gate?"

"It's an ancient magic. I don't believe that I could find it in regular book. This probably takes a while..."

Sona sighed desperately as she looked at (Y/N)'s face in the picture. "Please be careful..."

(Y/N)'s POV

I dropped into the floor really hard, making me coughed in pain before quickly rolled away from this certain thing.

"When Issei said about Symbiotes, I never thought I'm fighting one..." I glared at the Venom-like monster. "Go back to your own studio, Venom! This isn't Marvel."

"Cipheeeeeeeeer." The monster hissed at me.

"Okay, that creeps me out." I gulped before getting into my Cipher Mode. I held out my hand to summon my chains but nothing comes out. "What in the world?"

"Dieeeeeee!" The monster leaped up in the air.

"Oh, fuck..." I cursed out loud as I rolled out of the way from the smash. His hand extended towards me as I creates my flames and pushed it away, melting it in process. "Okay, Venom Wannabe...show me what you got!"

The Ink Demon goes for big punch to the ground but I jumped forward and try to burn him down. It caught me by the leg with his tongue and threw me to the nearest wall. He gives a big punch at my abdomen, breaking the wall on my back. I coughed out some dust while pushing the rubbles on me. Before I recover, his hand turned into a hammer and slammed me into the ground before pulling me out and hit me away with it.

I hit the wall hard, coughing out some blood before being confined into an ink prison....or web...I don't fucking know anymore. It hurts like hell when he hit me like a piñata.

"What the heck you want from me?" I shouted at the monster.

Then the head dissolves, showing his face....of a kid? "Sup, bastard!" He chirped with smirk on his face. "How are you feeling?"

"You just flattened me like a pancake..."

"Really? Wow, (Y/N) 'Cipher' Hyoudou..." The big body slowly dissolves showing the rest of his outfit which is white, considering that he uses ink all time. "I'm finally glad to meet you!"

"Yeah? I'm the otherwise...I want to break your soul..."

"Wow, peachy are we?" He giggled like a child. "I'm Kokichi Ouma. A reincarnated Devil but mostly known as an Ink Demon. Pleasure to meet you in person."