Chapter 1: Wildest Dream

(Y/N)'s POV

[Dream]

A-X-O-L-O-T-L! MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN! I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER THAT I MAY RETURN! Someone or...something says it with a loud looming voice comes into the room...where am I? 'Why I'm in this said room with that old man?'

Your time has come to an end...a new chapter to a new world lies upon ahead of you C*****....It's time for you to reincarnate C***** INTO THE WORLD OF DEMONS, ANGELS AND DRAGONS! Another sentient voice said as some sort of incantation hit me...it's hurts...It's like...I been materialized into something else! I heard screams...an unholy screams that can kills anyone ear...its ringing in my ears...in my head...WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! A bright light glows even brighter as its blind my eyes with it...then-

[Reality]

I woke up from my bed...sweating...what the fuck is that dream? And why that dream again?! I panted loudly as my heartbeat began to pump faster...Axotolt? Demons? Angels? Dragons?! What the fuck it's talking about?

"Bro, you okay?" Someone asked me as I looked at the door and saw a brown haired boy wearing school uniform which unbuttoned showing his red shirt underneath them. "I heard you screaming."

"Nah

"Nah...I'm fine...just...A nightmare..." I slowly replied as I sat on the bed.

"You should get ready...We're going to be late to school!"

"You just want to peep on the ladies in the morning..."

"I am not!"

"Sure...and I'm a man that have power to control universe..." I joked as I looked back at the mirror, showing my (E/C) eyes and (H/L)(H/C) colored hair before standing up. "I'm gonna change unless you're gay for me."

"I'm not into that bro!" My twin walked away as he closes the door while I laughed a little before looking down at the floor.

"I may return? The fuck that even mean..." I then glanced back at the mirror. "New chapter in new world? I've been reading too much theory lately...better go to school."

[Timeskip]

Currently, I was in my school uniform but I wear black vest instead on blazer because I always thinks it's more comfortable. Underneath it is was white buttoned up shirt with the collar was unbuttoned. I also had my glass on because I was reading a book about mercenary turned hero. It was stupid yet funny like it was advertising shamelessly without any concern of the author...

Anywho, I was leaning on the tree in a grassy field of Kuoh Academy while reading the said book before closing it looking at my friends including my brother beside me. I always thought to myself, why (Y/N) Hyoudou is an older twin of perverted little twin brother of Issei Hyoudou? Meh, probably because I'm the one who can hold of his lecherous need for woman.