Chapter 15: The Phoenix

(Y/N)'s POV

I was reading my book on my desk when I heard my twin bro yawning loudly besides me. I sighed before closing it while Motohama and Matsuda walked towards him.

"You looked pretty sleepy," Matsuda asked my twin.

"Yeah, you been yawning for the past hour." I looked at Issei, tucking away my book in my pocket.

"Yeah, I having a weird dream, so I couldn't get any sleep." Issei answered our question.

Both of Motohama and Matsuda tensed as they leaned closely towards my twin in interest. "If it was sexy one, we want details!"

I deadpanned at their question. 'Really? Can't you guys ask question that doesn't even related to your sexual desire?!'

"They're hormonal teenagers..." Bill, in his Evil Triangle form sat on my head. "Too much hormone to be exact."

"It wasn't." Issei merely answered.

"I'm sorry Issei-san. I should've woke you up earlier this morning." Asia apologized him.

"Don't worry." He reassured her. "It's my fault I overslept."

"You bastard! Do you have Asia-chan to wake you up?" Matsuda asked, putting some tint of rage in his voice.

"Yeah, she always wakes him up because he always late..." I told them, making them angrier at him. "If I were her, I would break down the door and beat him up with a fish."

"Please don't remind me of our middle school drama!" Issei glares at me.

"The fact that you wet yourself when watching IT or the fact that I'm pleasuring you with fish? By that, I mean I used the fish as a baseball bat while talking in Boston accent." I flicked his forehead. "Bonk!"

"NEITHER OF THEM!"

"Does she even refill the plates for you guys?" Motohama asks, tears threatening to fall from his Brock-like eyes.

"Mum also praised Asia for being a good girl." I looked at her with confidence while putting on a smile.

"Oh my, you're embarrassing me." Asia blushed while putting her hand on her cheek.

Seeing that, Motohama glares right at me through his glasses and it looks like he's about to shed tears of blood.

"You actually know lots of cute girls, don't you?!" Motohama shouted at us.

"It's so unfair that I'm about to break!" Matsuda whines while holding his head down.

"Cry as much as you want, it's the truth." I smirked at them. Motohama then planted his hand on Issei's shoulder.

"So, my friend, I don't think introducing a single girl to us will be a bad thing. No, I mean, please introduce us to someone. I beg you. Please!" Motohama begged my brother.

"I can't really do much though..." Issei trailed off at the end, looking at me for a solution.

'Handle it by yourself, genius.' I telepathically said to him, surprising him a bit. 'Sorry, I unlocked this ability a long time ago.'

'You amaze me sometime, bro.' Issei telepathically replied.

'If it wasn't for Bill, I'm nothing.'

'Now can you help your dear brother? Pretty please?'

I sighed and pulled out my phone. "Both you pervert, listen!" I called them out before showing them a number on it. "Here's one person that's okay with meeting you guys. That person will also bring friends as well. This is the number of the person I can introduce you guys to. Contact that person through mail first. That way, you guys will feel happier."