Chapter 12: Every Time We Touch

(Y/N)'s POV

"My name is Asia Argento," Asia introduced herself to the class, our class! I was happy that she was in the same class as I am. But I'm also aware of Matsuda and Motohama, promising myself to keep them away from her. My brother is pervert, but those guys are rapey.

"I'm feeling a bit like a fish out of water," Asia continued. "But I'm excited to be here." What few boys there were in the classroom marveled at her cuteness. I admit, I do too.

"Shorty's hot!" Matsuda exclaimed, staring at the blonde girl.

"Bust: 34! Waste: 26! Hips: 35! And look at all that hair!" Motohama was doing his thing and... sizing her up, I guess would be the correct phrasing. I snapped the pencil on my hand with my demonic strength, showing some demonic aura that people who sit beside me might have felt it.

"Being in a new school, in a strange town can be overwhelming," Asia said. "But luckily I'm staying with Issei and his brother, (Y/N)!" Most of the class were sending death glares at us now. The guys were all jealous (yet, they had no reason to be) and the girls hated Issei automatically because he's a pervert. I think he's proud of it...disgusting yet he's my twin.

And now Matsuda and Motohama were choking him out.

"Tell us you secret!" Motohama yelled at me. "Have you sworn off porn or something!?"

"Look, I didn't have anything to do with this!" I defended. "She's only staying with us because she has a thing for (Y/N)!"

"Yeah, snitch your brother. It's an effective way to show love in family." I sarcastically remarks.

"It true, Pinetree always does that to his sister." Bill said it to me.

'Who in the actual fuck is Pinetree?' I thought.

"You bastard, go die in a hole!" Matsuda shouted as he was about to punch me. I took the initiative to grab the hand and flipped him over to the floor.

"Think use your head Baldy..."

I looked to see Asia getting along well with the kendo team! I looked to the side to see Issei in dismay.

"Hey, Asia, listen," one of the kendo girls, Murayama, said. "You're room has a lock, right?"

"Um... yeah," Asia answered her, looking confused.

"I bet he, like, masturbates in the bathroom. So watch for pubes," the other kendo girl, Katase, warned her.

"I'll have to keep that in mind," Asia responded, she didn't seem to understand what was going on.

"And there could be hidden cameras all over the house, so check everything," Murayama advised her.

"O-Okay," Asia stuttered in various levels of confusion. "But... which one are you warning me about?"

"What do you mean?" Katase asked.

"Are you trying to warn me about Issei or (N/N)?" Asia asked.

"Issei, obviously. His brother doesn't seem that bad." The kendo girls nodded in agreement with each other's statements. "But you could do us favor to send us his picture. Mainly when he is shirtless."

"Oh, come on, guys!" Issei yelled at the top of my lungs. "I'm right here, dammit!"

"Don't corrupt her with your own perverted mind, hypocrites!" I joined my brother in yelling.

[Timeskip]

"So, how did everything go, Asia?" I asked as we walked back to the clubroom after an afternoon of handing out leaflets. It was a nice enough night so we decided to walk it rather than skating or cycling. I was worried about how she was settling into school, considering how new she is to the whole thing.