Chapter 10: Nightmare

(Y/N)'s POV

"Twilight Healing," Raynare said happily. "At last, it is in my hand." She grasped the two small, glowing rings in her hands and plunged them deep into her chest. The noise she made upon their entrance of her body was almost orgasmic. Only looking back to I see how appropriate that was given the circumstances. Her body was glowing the same shade that the rings had, and her laughter mocked me all the while.

"When the time comes, I'll be at my high point," the deranged Fallen Angel laughed. "I'll be safe and sound while the rest of the world burns!"

At the time I was too stressed out to really question that statement. In fact, I was utterly pissed off! "Fuck you, you crazy bitch!" I screamed as I went to charge again, with the blue flame on my eye turned into red. Without me knowing, the world around me turned black with my hand lighten with bright red flames. "THIS IS HELL ON EARTH!"

"It is time for Weirdmageddon!" Bill announced in the air.

I roared in rage as I burned a lot of exorcist coming our way. One tried to lunge at me, but I stop him in midair, waving my index before burning the crap out of him. I dodged one attack while touching his face. I walked out and snapped my finger, resulting his head to explode into bits.

"Fuck off!" Issei yelled at them and I couldn't help but smile slightly, in spite of the circumstances he still swore more than a sailor in a whore house. Then again, I'm not much better.

I don't think I'd have made it through without the others. I only took out the Exorcists that got in my way. The ones that came up behind me were swiftly dealt with by Kiba and Koneko, Issei was right behind me the entire time. I love my brother, he's more loyal than you'd expect given his personality. I remember thanking Koneko and Kiba something fierce when I realized they were keeping the Exorcists off of us. My friends, they really are amazing people.

Upon reaching Asia's still form, still suspended on the cross, I approached it slowly. I couldn't find it in me to say anything so I just stood there, almost forgetting that Raynare was just beside me.

"Asia... Please don't be dead, anything but dead," I began muttering, tears streaming from my eyes. That's when she started moving.

"(Y-Y/N)," she weakly whispered out, I could tell it was painful to hold her head up. "You came..."

"You didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily, did you?" I asked with a small amount of humor. "C'mon, we need to get you out of here so we can hang out more."

"O-Okay," she said, still very weak.

"You can go ahead and leave, now," I heard Raynare's voice. I turned to look at her with the harshest glare I had ever mustered. "I already have what I need. You don't need to stick around."

"Just leave 'em alone, you crazy bitch!" Issei yelled at her. "Can't you see all the shit you've done here!?"

"Of course I can see it," Raynare confirmed. "It's beautiful. I've got what I wanted, and the kid knows what hopelessness feels like. That's a hell of a lesson to learn, don't you think?"

"Put it back," I said calmly. A little too calmly for everyone else in the area.

"W-What?" Raynare asked with a snicker.

"Put her Sacred Gear back, right now," I ordered once again. There was no way around it at this point, if Asia died then I was going to have Raynare's blood in a fucking glass. And spilled all over the church like communal wine.

"Sorry, no can do." She clearly wasn't taking me seriously.

"Listen, bitch!" Issei yelled again. "Do what (Y/N) says right fucking now! You don't get to do this to innocent people!"