"You're the best thing I've seen all day. How you doing?" I shrugged.

"Colin tried to ask me out again today." Soda dropped his towel and looked at me.

"Are you serious? What happened?" I recapped the story and Soda's gorgeous brown eyes and turned almost black. He was so angry that I could see the fumes coming out his ears.

"That bastard. Stella, where's he live?" I got up and wrapped my arms around his midsection, resting my head on chest.

"Hey, it's okay. You can't go around beating people up. That would land you a jail cell and me a devastated mess. Just calm down and let it go."

"Okay, but I need some encouragement in letting it go," he smirked. I leaned up and gave him a lengthy kiss. I went to pull away but he put his hand on the small of my back and pulled me closer. Now how was I going to pull away from a kiss this wonderful? So I didn't. Soda was the one to pull away so he could catch his breath.

"Encouraged enough?" Soda bit his lip and ran his fingers through his hair, tousling it. He knew it drove me crazy. I leaned up and gave him one last kiss.

"You are an evil, evil child," I declared as I pulled myself from his grasp and got a water bottle from the cooler. He laughed and sat down at the stool by the cash register. I hopped onto the counter and swung my legs back and forth. Soda grabbed my hand and began playing with my fingers.

"So, what did you want to tell me before?" he asked. I pulled my hand away so that I could use it to express my happiness.

"Oh yeah! So, my friend's family owns a cabin by the lake and she said that I can use it whenever I want because her and her family are visiting relatives in Europe for the whole summer!" I exclaimed. Soda grinned and stood up.

"So just me and you in a cabin by the lake? Sounds kind of romantic if you think about," he smirked as he put his hands on my waist, drawing me closer.

"Very romantic," I smirked back. He tilted my chin up and placed one of the gentlest kisses I have ever received on my lips. Then Steve walked in and, you'll never believe it, whistled.

"Are you guys ever NOT kissing?" I shook my head.

"It's not my fault that your best friend and co-worker is very sexy and has very kissable lips." Steve rolled his eyes and walked outside.

"So I'm sexy?" Soda asked.

"Mmh. Very much so." Soda laughed and placed yet another kiss on my lips. I pulled away when the bell over the door rang. Steve came in again, but leading Evie in as well. Evie took one look at us and grinned.

"Stel, can I talk to you?" I smiled and hopped off the counter, following her into the break room. I sat down on the chair and sighed. Evie leaned against the wall.

"So you took my advice? You broke up with Dallas and went back out with Sodapop? Doesn't it feel so good to have your man back?"

"Yes, it's amazing. I'm on Cloud 9 when I'm with him. But when I broke up with Dallas, he-uh... he joined the military and it's all my fault." Evie's jaw dropped.

"No way in hell is that your fault. It was his decision!" I argued with her that it was my fault but eventually gave up. It was hot in the break room. I went to open the door when I heard hushed voices arguing. I beckoned for Evie to come see if she recognized any of the voices. She shook her head. She opened the door and stepped out with me following. In the corner of the store I saw Dally and Soda arguing. Dally looked up and saw me, and then he walked out. I cursed under my breath and followed him despite Soda's pleading eyes telling me not to.