"What do you want from me?"

"Lucy? Can you hear me?!" Jellal's voice echoed in my mind again, and I quickly skipped backwards to keep my distance with the girl as I went on telepathy position.

"Yes. Is something the matter?"

I eyed the girl warily while communicating with Jellal, and she doesn't seem to show any sign of attacking. She just smiled at me, as if patiently waiting for me to finish.

"We're almost done with Death Eyes. Cobra says he heard your trouble."

"Y-Yeah, but I'm doing fine." I don't want to be a burden, so I must defend myself from this girl.

"We'll be on our way." It was followed by static sounds, signalling the telepathy was cut off.

I faced 'Light' once again, wearing a gallant look on my face as I reached for my keys. "What do you want from me?" I asked again, grabbing Gemini's just in case.

"Come with me, join us. Your name means light and you shouldn't be sticking with people tainted in darkness. Come with me, for we belong together," Her blue eyes pierced through me as she stretched her arm out, her palm facing my direction. The cheerful smile on her face was gone and replaced by a sinister grin. "Lucy Heartfilia."

Within a lap second, a beam of light dashed through me which I was unable to see coming. I was thrown back on the ground, my skin felt burning with the contact of her laser. Clutching on my stomach which was hit, I forced myself to stand up and called on Gemini.

A pillar of gold light appeared, materializing two small light blue creatures floating in the air. "Piri piri~ What can we do for you, Lucy?"

"Turn into me. Let's attack her together." I pointed on the smiling woman who was slowly walking towards my direction. Gemini nodded, and a puff of smoke enveloped them before a duplicate of myself appeared in their place.

I stood up and gripped on the handle of my whip, commanding it to turn into light element as well.

"A Celestial Spirit? And you've got an interesting weapon there." She smirked, her arms waving around in in a large circle motion. "However, you are no match for me."

As soon as I got back on my stance, I rushed towards her direction with Gemini beside me, and we lashed our whip to her simultaneously. Light managed to deflect our attacks, a light shaped in a whip on her hands. "My magic allows me to manipulate the properties of light. I can bend and control it whatever way I want." She stated, smirking as she leaped backwards.

"For example," Light raised her index finger and motioned it in a circle. Before I could defend myself, a powerful ray of light hit me from behind. "Anywhere with light is my magic."

"I see." I coughed out, struggling to stand up from my kneeling position. I could feel a stinging pain in my back where her magic hit me, but I could care less right now.

I glanced at the lacrimas again, and heaved a sigh of relief as nothing odd seems to be going on, and I think they already fled the building seeing no activity is going on from the lacrima that shows the entrance.

"Then..." Panting, I clutched on Virgo's key and quickly called her, who appeared within a matter of seconds. At the same time, I closed Gemini's key to let them rest. "... I'll just have to be somewhere dark."

"Virgo!" The said spirit nodded with her usual blank face, then digging underground.

"Huh?!" Light's forehead creased in confusion and I smirked as the ground started to grumble. I closed my eyes as I let myself fall, and after a few moments, I opened them and saw I was completely surrounded in darkness.