Chapter 5: High school Is The Worst

It been three week since I stay with Dean and Sam.  They both want me to go to high school but I don't like school at all.  Today I start high school. "Raise and shine Danny!" Dean shouted, with his radio playing so loud. I grab my pillow cover my face and groan. "Dean five more mins" I said through the pillow. I heard Dean walk out of the room and I got up. I grab a jeans, Fall Out Boys shirt, black flannel shirt, boots. I head to the bathroom and brush my long hair and put it into ponytail then curl it. I wash my face and put little bit of makeup and walk out of the bathroom. I hear Sam and Dean talking to someone. As I was walk into the kitchen with my bag. "Good morning Danny." Sam said, smile. I saw the guy in a  trenchcoat standing there. "Cas don't tell her." Dean told the guy. "Dean I have to tell." The man in a trenchcoat told Dean. "What in the hell you guys are talking about?" I ask them."Cas you tell her." Dean said, walking away. So this dude is name Cas, well them at least I know his name.  "Danny I was Alex guardian angel. I'm sorry that I didn't get there sooner." Cas said sadly. I was so angry at him, but I notice that Sam and Dean went to the other room. I pin him to the wall and punch him. "HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!  YOU SPOUSE BE HIS GUARDIAN ANGEL!" I yelled at him. I didn't notice that someone was pulling me off of him. When I turn I saw it was Dean, pull my arm away and walk out of the room.

Time caplets...

I was at school and my first period was Math. I sat in the back just being quiet. Didn't listen what the teacher is saying. Till the teacher step out and went somewhere. "Hey it's the new freak!" One girl said, walking to me.  I look at her and rolled my eyes at her. She right about to punch me till I grab her hand and twist it and pin her to the wall. "Danny Winchester office now!" I heard the teacher. "She's was going to hit me! I was defeating myself!" I said angry. "Office now!" The teacher said.

I walk to the office and went the the principle office. "Miss. Winchester why did you start a fight?" He ask me. "I didn't start the fight. She was going to hit me so I grab her hand and pin her to the wall. I didn't hit her." I said angry. Today was the worst day for me. I see he was calling Dean and I didn't care. I know what I did and I didn't hit her at all. Couple mins later Dean walks into the principal's office. "Dean your sister was in a fight." The principal told Dean. "I didn't hit her!  She was going to hit me!" I tell Dean. "Sir I know my sister and she never start a fight in school I believe she didn't start the fight." Dean told the principal. I happy that Dean is on my side about this damn problem. "Well she will be out of school for five days." The principal said.  "Danny let's go" Dean said in angry tone.  I follow him out of the room abd out of the school. We both walk to the impala.