Chapter 2: She's just like you Dean

I sit on my bed and I couldn't hold my emotions anymore. I start to pick up anything that I can see, start to throw across the room. There was mirror I look at myself then punch the mirror and my hand is bleeding. I didn't care, I fell to the floor and cry. Dean came in running into my room and saw the room completely a mess then he saw my hand bleeding. He rush over and took off his flannel shirt off and wrap it with my hand. "What the hell?" Dean said consider, look at me. "I... I couldn't protect him.... It's my job to protect him..." I said as I cry. "Hey. Hey. I know how you feel watching your own brother getting kill right in front of you." Dean said, look at me and bring me into a hug. I cry into his chest. "He was seven year old. He was more than brother he was my best friend." I said, in Dean's shirt. Dean pull away and unwrap the shirt and take a look of my hand. "How bad is it?" I ask, look at him. "It needs couple of stitches." Dean said, look at me. Dean helps me up and we walk into the kitchen. As we walk in Sam look at then saw my hand. "What happen?"Sam said worry, look at Dean. "I'll tell you later. Sam she needs couple of stitches." Dean tells Sam. I watch Sam get needle and thread then I saw Dean grab a bottle of whiskey walk to me. "Hold up?! What in the hell are you doing?!" I said worry and scared. "Relax kiddo." Dean said, as he pour the whiskey on my hand. "Shit!" I yelled in pain, pulling my hand away. "Danny let me see your hand." Sam said frustrated, look at me. I was right about say something then close my mouth. "Kiddo I know it's going to hurt. You got to let Sam fix your hand." Dean said calm, look at me in the eye. "Okay but Dean you own me pie." I said with a little smile. Sam chuckled after he stitch my hand. "How about I'll take you back to you room and get some sleep." Dean said. I follow him back to my room and lay on the bed and fell asleep.

Dean prov...

I shut the door and head back to the kitchen. "Dean what happen?" Sam ask me, sitting down. I sigh and wipe my face. "Sam she told she saw a yellow eye demon kill her mother and her little brother Alex." I said sadly, walk to the fridge and grab a beer. "Dean you killed the yellow eye's demon. How? How it's alive?" Sam ask in consider. "Sam I don't know." I said, sip on my beer. "She's just like you." I heard Sam said. I turn to him and look at him. "What's that spouse to mean?" I ask confused. "Dean. I mean. You and her do like talk about your feels." Sam said, walking away. I sight and sip my beer.

Danny prov...

Dream...

I'm in my brother Alex room and see the demon holding him with a knife against his throat. "Please let him go. Please." I begged. "Danny." Alex cried. "Alex don't worry." I said trying to stay calm. "Aw I don't think so." Demon said, stab Alex. "NO!"I shouted, ran to Alex holding him in my arms. "Hey I'm here. Alex hang in there. Stay with me." I cried. Alex took his last breath in my arms. "ALEX! NO! OH GOD NO! ALEX!" I cried.
Dream ended...

I woke up seeing Dean hovering over me with a worry on his face. I just cry till Dean pull me in a hug and I cry into his chest. "Dean can you stay with me." I said into his chest still crying. "Of course till you fall asleep." Dean said. I lay back down and Dean pull a chair to the bed. I couldn't keep my eyes open then I fell asleep.