Chapter 4

It's the second day that Dean and Sam left the bunker and went on the hunt. It been me and Gabriel at the bunker. I love to have fun with him. I woke up and see Gabriel not in bed. Then I smell food and I knew he was cooking breakfast. I groan out of bed look at my phone and see it's 10:30 am. I walk out of my room and made my way to the kitchen. "Good morning cupcake." Gabriel said, look at me with a smile. I'm rubbing my eyes and yawned. "Good morning Gabe." I said, walking to him. He hold me close, small kiss on my lips. "What you making? Cause it smell good." I said, walking to the coffee maker. "Chocolate pancakes, bacon and French toast." Gabriel said, flipping the pancakes. I sip on my coffee when I hear my phone go dig. I grab it and see it's Sam text me.

Text messages:

Sam: Hey just checking in.

Sam: Danny?

Sam: Danny are you okay?

Me: Sammy I just got up. I'm fine Sammy.

Sam: Okay. Just call me or Dean if you need us.

Me: 👌

"Cupcake what is it?" I heard Gabriel with consider in his voice. "Oh it's nothing. Sam just text me. He just want know am I okay and I told him that I am okay." I said, walking to the table and sat down with my coffee. Gabriel walk over with chocolate pancakes, bacon and French toast on different plates and put them on the tablet. "Let's eat." Gabriel said with a smile. I got one chocolate pancakes, four pieces of bacon and slice of french toast. We both was eating our food when I start to feel dizzy. "What's wrong?" Gabriel ask me with consider in his voice. "It's my head hurt." I said.

Time caplets...

Gabriel and I was watching the movie It. It wasn't that scary but I never though I would see Gabriel get scared. He's so adorable when he's scared. I thought to myself. I lay my head on his shoulder. He grab my hand and squeeze his hand little bit. I didn't know that I fell asleep. He carry me to my room. I look at him and smile then he smile kiss my forehead. As we got to my room, he lay me down and he lay next to me. I put my head on his chest. Gabriel playing with my hair and I slowly fall asleep on his chest. As I was asleep I didn't have no nightmares at all till I heard my phone went off. "Babe." I heard Gabriel as he poke me. I groan rubbing my eyes. "What?" I sleepy said. "Sam text you that they are done with the hunt and they are on their way to the bunker." Gabriel said sadly. "Oh." I said sadly, looking at my hand. "Hey I'll visit you." Gabriel said, lift my chin up. He kiss me and he disappear. I lay there all alone.

Around eleven pm...

I was in room listening to music so loud. I was dancing and singing till a song came on. It was I Bet My Life, by Imagine Dragons. I start to sing the song. I know I took the path that you would never want for me
I know I let you down, didn't I?
So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me
Well I'm just a slave unto the night

Now remember when I told you that's the last you'll see of me
Remember when I broke you down to tears
I know I took the path that you would never want for me
I gave you hell through all the years

Sam prov...

Dean and I walk into the bunker and heard music and singing. "Is she singing?" Dean ask me, look at me. "I guess so?" I said, look at him. Dean walk down the hallway and I follow him. We got to her room and Dean open the door. We saw her singing to a song that's call I bet my life. She sang: So I, I bet my life, I bet my life
I bet my life for you
I, I bet my life, I bet my life
I bet my life for you

I've been around the world and never in my wildest dreams
Would I come running home to you
I've told a million lies but now I tell a single truth
There's you in everything I do

Now remember when I told you that's the last you'll see of me
Remember when I broke you down to tears
I know I took the path that you would never want for me
I gave you hell through all the years

So I, I bet my life, I bet my life
I bet my life for you
I, I bet my life, I bet my life
I bet my life for you

Dean and I just stood there smiling as she sing. Till Dean being to sing: Don't tell me that I'm wrong
I've walked that road before
And left you on your own
And please believe them when they say
That it's left for yesterday
And the records that I've played
Please forgive me for all I've done

So I, I bet my life, I bet my life
I bet my life for you
I, I bet my life, I bet my life
I bet my life for you

I, I bet my, I bet my, I bet my

She stop and look at us and look at the ground. "How long you been standing here?" She ask us. "Not that long. I got some food." Dean said with smile. "I'm going to bathroom to wash my hands." She said, walking to the bathroom and shut the door. Dean and I went to the kitchen, I grab three plates for us. "Sam that hunt was something." I heard Dean. "Yep." I said walking to the table with three plates in my hand. Danny came in the kitchen and I noticed she look pale. "Are you okay?" I said consider, look at her then at Dean then back at her. "I'm.." She pause, then Dean and I saw her pass out. "Danny!" We both shouted. I quickly went to her and carry her bridal style to the couch. "What just happen?!" Dean said panic, look at Danny. "Dean I don't?! Call Cas!" I said panicking. "Cas we need your help!" Dean shouted. Cas appear behind Dean that made Dean jump little bit. "What happen?" Cas said, as he saw Danny on the couch pass out. "I don't know? She just pass out?!" Dean shouted. Cas place his two fingers on Danny then look at us. "She will be fine but I would like for her to get some sleep." Cas said, disappear.