Chapter 3

I woke up and grab black short, white tan top, red flannel shirt then grab my phone. I head to the bathroom and took my clothes off and turn the shower on. I got on Spotify and hit shuffle.  My favorite song came one and it was Thunder by Imagine Dragons. I start to singing.  Just a young gun with a quick fuse
I was uptight, wanna let loose
I was dreaming of bigger things
And wanna leave my own life behind
Not a yes sir, not a follower
Fit the box, fit the mold
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
I was lightning before the thunder

Thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun', thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun', thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder
Thunder, thunder
Thunder

Kids were laughing in my classes
While I was scheming for the masses
Who do you think you are?
Dreaming 'bout being a big star
They say you're basic, they say you're easy
You're always riding in the back seat
Now I'm smiling from the stage while
You were clapping in the nose bleeds

Thunder
Thunder, thun', thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder, thunder
Thunder, thun', thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder

Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder
Thunder

Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder, thunder

Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder, thunder
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder, thunder
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder, thunder
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder, thunder

Thunder, thunder, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder
Thunder, thunder, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder
Thunder, thunder, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder
Thunder, thunder, thunder
Thun-thun-thunder, thunder

I washing my long dirty blond hair and wash my body. "Hello cupcakes." I heard someone in the bathroom. I pull the shower curtains and see Gabriel sitting on the toilet. "Gabe I'm happy that you are here." I said, look at him. Gabriel snap his fingers and he was naked. He got in the shower and his soft lips on mine lips. I wrap my arms around his neck. There was a knock on the bathroom door. Gabriel became quite. "Danny me and Sam are going on a hunt do you want to come?" I heard Dean ask me on the other side of the door. "I'm going to stay." I said, look at Gabriel and his eyes showed a mischievous like a little kid. "Okay. Sam and I wrote our number down if you need to call us." Dean said. I heard him walk away from the door and Gabriel start to kiss my neck. "We have our whole bunker to our self." Gabriel whisper into my ear. "Meet me in my room. I'll be there when they boys leave." I said to him. Then he was gone so I turn off the water and got dress, dry my hair. I walk out of the bathroom and saw they left. "Gabriel they are gone." I tell him. He appear in front of me and walk to me. I kiss him push him against the wall. He pick me up and I was press against the wall. Him and I pull back to catch our breath. "You are beautiful." Gabriel husky voice said. I blushed, he lean in being to kiss my neck. "Let's take this to the bedroom." Gabriel said into my neck. He carry me to my room and lay me down on the bed. "Gabriel I..  I never done this before." I said to his eyes. "I'll be gently." Gabriel said to me. I trust him with my life. He been there for me when no one was. Yeah I had my mom and Alex, but no one stood by my side when I lost them. Gabriel is my boyfriend since I turn sixteen. He snap his fingers and we both are naked. I could feel his eyes on me and made me blush even harder. "So beautiful." Gabriel said, looking at my body. "Like what you see." I  ask him with smirk on my face. He nodded and being to kiss my neck down to my chest. I let a soft moan as he gently kiss my body. Gabriel look at me and smirk then start to suck on my breasts. My hand tangled in his hair as I moan little bit louder. He came back kissing my lips. I got top on him and kiss his neck. I heard him moan then I slide down and being to suck his cock. I lick,little bit, suck little bit harder. "Oh.. Damn... It... Suck... My... Cock." I heard Gabriel moan said. I got top on him kiss his neck and gave him a heckie. He got on top of me. I felt his tongue inside of my pussy, I let a moan and my hands tangled in his hair. He put two fingers inside of my pussy and lean in kiss me. "You are so wet." Gabriel whisper into my ear. "I want you inside of me." I sexy whisper into his ear. Gabriel look at body again then look at me and to see if I am ready. I bit my lip and nod to him. He had a huge smile grin on his face.

Time caplets...

I lay next to Gabriel and he lay next to me. "This was amazing." I said, let out a chuckle. Gabriel look at me kiss me with his soft lips. "Yes it was. How about I make us some diner." Gabriel said, kiss my forehead. "Can we have pizza?" I ask him, getting out bed. "Sure we can make it together." Gabriel said, getting out of bed and walking to me. 

We both got dress and head into the kitchen. I put out a frozen pizza box out of the freezer. "We could add more cheese if you want?" I ask Gabriel. He snap is fingers and there was more cheese on the pizza.  I put the pizza in the oven till I felt hand slack my ass. I turn and see Gabriel trying to act innocent. "I know it was you Gabe." I said, walking to him. "Don't know what you're talking about cupcake." Gabriel said, acting dumb. I walk to him kiss him then I slack his ass. Gabriel look at me in shock that I slack his ass.