"So you thought I could do that?" I ask curious biting my lip "yep! Now what are you doing" I blush as my cheeks turn a furious red "I'm at cheer practice" I whisper looking at Cheryl "I'll leave you to it then" " bye sweets" "bye Hunter" he whispers the smile obvious.

I put my phone back in my bag before turning back to the girls. "ALRIGHT LETS START AT THE TOP!"

After practice

I sigh as I sit on the changing room seats "so who were you on the phone too missy?" Cheryl asks her voice full of curiosity and hopefulness I look to the ground before looking her in the eye "uh....nobody" she rolls her eyes "It was pretty obvious you were talking to a guy"

"What if it was a girl?" Cheryl's mouth drops open as the words leave my mouth "are you a-" "no I like guys calm down"

She takes a deep breath "oh thank the gods"

My message ringtone goes off from my pocket and I pick it up and see a message from Archie:

Archie: I need you to come to my house....I have been banned from school property..
Me: Omw
Archie: thanks hunter

"I got to go" i tell Cheryl standing up and grabbing my bags "I'll see you tomorrow ok?" She nods and I walk my way towards Archie's house.

20 minutes later

"ARCHIE IM HERE YOU BETTER EX-" I stop screaming when I see the whole bulldogs team in his living room eating pizza including Diton Dioley "ok start ex-" I'm cut off by Veronica shouting from the door "Archie we have trouble" i jog a little towards the front door only to see sweet pea and the serpents.

Sweet peas mouth drops open shocked when he sees me but he quickly covers it up almost like it wasn't there "what is it v-" Archie stops talking and moving altogether as he sees the serpents in front of his door clearly pissed "How stupid are you Northsiders? You really think you can come to my house, stick a gun in my face in front of my boys, and there wouldn't be any payback?" All of a sudden I'm ripped back by my arm and Reggie takes my place in front of the door "you got crappy timing bro bulldogs eat serpents for lunch"

"We'll see about that" sweet pea fires back his fist clenched, rage resting in his eyes I bite my lip looking him up and down damn his hot when his angry the thought sits in my head before I shake it off. I notice sweet peas eyes lingering on my body causing pleasurable shivers run down my spine causing my whole body lust for his kisses.

I zone back into the conversation "Veronica...hunter stay here" I scoff "hell no..." I step up and walk outside towards the serpents "if we do this no weapons" I tell sweetpea my finger resting on his chest "what about his gun?" He asks i turn to Archie expecting an answer from him but all I get is Veronica "If we're going to do this no weapons, or should I call sheriff Keller to referee?"

I run up the stairs and comes back 10 minutes later wearing this

I walk back outside and grab sweet peas arm while nobody's watching "don't do anything stupid" I whisper he nods before getting on his bike "are you coming?" He Asks and i nod before sitting behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist

"Hold on tight" I roll my eyes.

At the fight

I swing my leg over his bike and walk towards Archie, I mouth I'm sorry to sweet pea as I get into a fighting stance. Archie steps up punching sweet pea in the face causing blood to spill from sweet peas mouth i gasp fighting the urge to help sweet pea instead I go for someone else.

As I get someone to the ground I look over and see Archie swinging his foot over and over again into sweet peas side distracting me as the other guy punches me in the face "you jerk!" I swing around and kick him in the face "SWEET PEA GET UP!" I feel a gigantic pull as the guy grabs my leg and throws across the ground a scream escaping my lips.

Archie looks at me getting distracted and sweet pea gets on top of him punching him over and over again before standing up and kicking him in the sides "DILTON NO" he pulls out a knife and stabs himself in the leg.

BANG!

A gunshot is heard as Veronica holds a gun above her head "hunter...lets go" sweet pea tugs on my arm desperately before sweeping me off my feet literally.

At sweet peas trailer

I open the first aid box and put the cloth over his eye "you should have been more careful" I whisper "hunter...why did you get involved in the fight you were hurt" I chuckle lightly before looking him in the eyes "take off your shirt" he smirks "not like that you idiot"

He winces in pain as he stretches his arms out and removed his shirt making me gasp "oh my god sweet pea!" I stare at all the forming bruises on his hips and chest "I'm fine" he lies.

I shake my head "n-no y-your n-not i-l" I'm cut off by his lips attaching to mine, he pulls away and I smile before bringing him into another kiss i push all the first aid stuff off the table and wrap my legs around his waist, his hands travel to the hem of my shirt and it's gone 2 seconds later.

I moan into the kiss as his lips travel down my neck to my breasts leaving hickeys up and down.

He carries me to his room and all is heard is our moans and shouts of pleasure.

A/N
Hope you enjoy this chapter! I wasn't really going to go with this ending but all I know is that you guys really bring a smile to my face when notifications pop up telling me you are enjoying my story thank you!