◕Hanakō's Ending◕

¡Warning! Self harm. If this subject is sensitive to you than you are welcome to leave.

*Third POV*

"Hello? Is anyone home?" Hanakō asked while knocking on Ayano's door.
"Ayano we're going to be late, please hurry." Hanakō ushered on. He soon got too worried to just stand there and walked in the house. The house was so still and quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

"Ayano? Come on, you're scaring me." Hanakō now became worried as he advanced more into the house. He looked in the kitchen and saw that a knife was missing, but he didn't think anything of it at first. He continued walking around the house before it finally hit him. Her room! He bolted up the stairs and towards her room. On his way there he got to thinking,

Why was there a knife missing? There were no silverware in the sink or the dishwasher, so where is it? And that's when he realized where it was. With Ayano.

His mother had taught him to knock before entering a lady's room, but Hanakō thought otherwise. As soon as he opened the door, he almost started crying. The woman he loved was about to stab herself with the kitchen knife, but stopped halfway because of Hanakō. They stared at each other for what seemed like hours before Hanakō started crying.

"Hey Hanakō..... Shouldn't you be at school?"

"Ayano.... Why?" He slowly made his way towards Ayano with his arms out while crying. Ayano dropped the knife to the ground and hugged Hanakō. The two both started sobbing in each other's arms for about ten minutes before Ayano decided to speak.

"You must hate me now that you've seen me like this..... I don't blame you. No one likes me..." Ayano rested her head on Hanakō's shoulder as Hanakō responded.

"That's not true. Lots of people like you. Osano, Aso, Taro. Lots of people like you." Ayano lifted her head up and looked Hanakō right in the eyes.

"What about you....?"

"I don't like you. I love you."

"Thanks Hanakō. I love you too."

-----------------------------------------------

Oh shit what's this? Your girl isn't dead?? WoAh I'm jungshook~

Tihi yes I updated. I hope you don't hate meh ՞ ᗜ ՞

Also after I'm done with all the endings I'm going to list some facts and secrets in the book that you might not known about~! So stay in tune for that!