chapter 4

*Ayano's POV*
I started to wake up in one of the nurses beds to find the nurse sleeping next to me!

"AHHH!!!!!" I yelled before I fell out of bed to meet excruciating pain.

"Oww...." I rubbed my arm where I got stabbed with the syringe.

"Oh my are you ok? I didn't mean to scare you." He blushed as he looked over the bed.

"Ya I'm ok. Where did that other guy go? I have a bone to pick with him." I asked.

"Oh he said you picked up a syringe and accidentally stabbed yourself with it. He cried a lot. I told him to leave so I could do my work." He said. Well that's not true.

"Ok thanks for your help." I waved him goodbye before he asked me something.

"Um...did you know physical exams are tomorrow?" He blushed a light red as he asked that.

"Yes." And then I left.

"Where were you?!? And what happened to your arm?!" Osano ran up to me. He seemed worried.

"N-not th-that I care!" He blushed a dark red while I explained what happened. When I told him about the nurse sleeping with me he got very mad.

"I'm going to go give him a piece of my mind!" I grabbed his arm before he could start walking towards the nurses office.

"Look I'm fine now so it doesn't matter." I tugged him along to the fountain. We locked arms with each other the whole way there which made it awkward.

"Why don't you come sit with me and taro since you have nothing better to do." He asked and I blushed and nodded.

Then we went to go sit with taro. Me in between the two boys which I couldn't handle. I got up and sat on osano's side which made him smile while taro seemed dissapointed.  Osano scooted a bit closer to me to where are knees were almost touching. He noticed that I noticed and scoot farther away.

"I better get going. Bye osano, taro." I waved to him to go to class.

Hey sorry this was a bit short but I'll make a longer one soon. As in the next chapter. Byeeeee