chapter 3

*ayano's POV*
I was walking through the hallway again and realized I forgot to pack my lunch. Then I ran into someone. It was osano of course.

"Can you watch where your going?" He asked annoyed.

"Sorry I'm hungry and don't have anything to eat." I really wasn't going to fight him anymore. It hurt my head to argue with him.

"Oh you are? Well here!" He held out a orange wrapped bento with white poka dots on it.

"Th-thank you." I little blush escaped my cheeks.

"H-hey d-dont look at m-me like th-that OK? Just shut up and eat your bento!" He blushed a light red.

"Well, since your so nice then why don't you have lunch with me since I see your other bento behind you." He blushed a deep red then nodded and followed me.

We ate lunch together, made small talk and became good friends.

"Well I'll see you later." I waved to him goodbye and went to stalk senpai.

I felt like someone was watching and following me. I turned around and saw a boy with dark black hair and red eyes coming towards me with a knife. I quickly ran away from him and got my own knife. I then ran towards him to battle. He then ran towards me too but switched his knife to a syringe. I got confused but kept charging.

"Stop!" He said with the syringe pointing towards me.

"Why?!? What are you going to do that thing?!?" I screamed.

"Oh I think you know baby!" He yelled before the syringe was stuck into me. I screamed because he didn't do it right. Of course he was trying to kidnap me but forgot to put the medicine in,making it a weapon.

"NO!!!" He yelled before he fell to his knees and held me like a baby. Then he started to cry.

"It.... Wasn't supposed to be like this..." He sobbed in my shoulder as I lost consciousness.

*??? POV*
"NO NO NO!! HE WASNT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!!" I screamed.

"NEMESIS-KUN IS FIRED. Literally." I laughed like an evil maniac just thinking about all the ways I could burn nemesis-kun to the ground.

*normal POV*
Nemesis-kun ran with ayano in his arms to the nurses office.

"Nurse!!! We need to get bandages stat!!" He yelled to the nurse.

~time skip because I am lazy~

Ayano laid in the nurses office bed and began to wake up.

"Huh?" She turned to find...

Cliffhanger!!! I love doing this😏😂 sorry but I have to.

Her Complicated Love Story(Ayano X Male Rivals)UNDER EDITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें