♡*Osano's Ending*♡

Decided not to make a good ending because I couldn't really see a 'good' ending happening. I'm sorry for those who wanted to see it.

*Third POV*

Ayano woke up from bed feeling a bit more energized then yesterday. She got up and took a shower before putting on her uniform.

*sorry for all the time skips*

Ayano made it to the school grounds and saw Osano in the distance looking at his watch and tapping his foot impatiently. Ayano walked over to him and suddenly he got more nervous then he already was.

"B-baka! Where were you?! N-not that I care!" Ayano raised an eyebrow at him. Was he always like this?

"I decided to take a shower today. I'm not even late anyways!" Ayano sighed. Osano seemed to blush at what she said. (Yes he was thinking you know what ;))

"L-listen let's just g-go to class." Yeah he definitely doesn't act like this. But why?

While Osano and Ayano were walking down the hallway Ayano wanted to ask," Hey Osano, what day is it?"

"I-It's Friday." The Raven haired girl nodded and soon after they made it to the classroom and sat down.

*time skip bc the author is lazy*

It was after school and Ayano couldn't find Osano anywhere. She looked all throughout the school but found nothing. She even found out that his shoes were in his locker. She finally gave up and opened her locker to get her shoes but there was something in them.

A love letter. Ayano's eyes widened and she immediately opened it.

Dear Ayano,

I want you to meet me on the cherry tree. I have something important I need to speak with you.

-Osano Najimi.

"Woah......" Ayano breathed out. He finally did it. Ayano made a little smile and jogger over to the cherry tree. When she got there she saw Osano sweating on the other side. Soon he acknowledged her and made his way over to her.

"So what did you want to talk about?" After that sentence the atmosphere changed into a romantic one.

"Listen, I know I never got to tell you this.... But I never liked being friends with you." Ayano gasped and she could hear her heart crack a little.

"Because......... I don't want you as a friend anymore. I want you..... As a lover." Osano was blushing like a tomato now.

"What do you mean?" Osano blushed even more at him saying this.

"I'm saying..... I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD AND I WANT YOU TO GO OUT WITH ME!!!!" Osano yelled out all at once. Ayano blushed and smiled softly.

"Osano, I didn't know you felt that way..... I love you too." She gave him a warm smile before Osano jumped into her arms for a hug. Then they had a tender kiss while cheery blossoms fell around them.

*5 years later*

"Ayano!" Ayano turned her head to her handsome fiance in confusion." Yes?"

Osano didn't answer because he was too busy hugging her. Yes Ayano, you got glopped. She didn't mind though. This is the kinda man she wished she could have every day. But it's quite rare for him to give her affection like this.

He likes to call his love 'tough love'. And Ayano savores every single moment of it.

"So, why did you hug me?"

"What? Can't I hug my beautiful fiance?" He said with a huge smile. Ayano smelled him and realized, he's drunk.

Oh this will be fun. Ayano thought with a smirk. It won't hurt if I tease him a little bit, would it?

"Aayyyaaaannnnoooooo~ play with me!" Osano whined taking Ayano out of her thought.

"Ok ok I will just- AHH!!" Osano had pulled her down on the floor and was on top of him.

"It's play time." Osano whispered.

[̲̅T̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅e̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅d̲̅]

Yay! I finished it!!! I'm so happy!! I'll post Amao's next week for you guys!

Byeeee loves yousssss

~fallenshadamy✌