chapter 14

*Third POV*
Ayano ran out of the classroom feeling proud AF for what she did. If she didn't stand up for herself sooner or later, things would've gotten out of hand.

She walked all the way home with a proud aura surrounding her. She went to bed and fell asleep quickly.

*Ayano's POV*
I woke up the next morning feeling as though someone was watching me. As I arose from bed and rubbed my left eye I heard shuffling from the bottom of my bed.

I stopped what I was doing and looked around the room for the shuffling originated from but no sign of anyone in the room except for one thing. It was a picture. A picture of me when I was little and a little boy that looks oddly familiar to the guy that tried to kill me.

I put the picture on my Cork board for reasons unknown. It just felt right...

I got dressed in my school uniform and put my hair up in a ponytail then went downstairs.

I didn't want to be late so I put some toast in the toaster and made a quick lunch of white rice in a blood red bento wrapping. Once the toast was done I quickly ran out the door while eating it.

*time skip*
By the time I got to school it was 7:45 AM and I finished my toast. And just when I stepped in the indoor gates three boys crowded me.

"Ayano-senpai! I missed you sooo much!"

"Hey baka! Why are you here so late? N-not that I care about YOU!"

"I-I'm sorry Ayano-chan, these boys can be a real hassle."

I felt so crowded it was unreal. My head started spinning and black dots started clouding my vision. But before I could black out I heard an instrument from the light music club. The window was open so I could hear it. I couldn't see the person and i wanted to see who it was that was playing. For some reason....

I pushed the three boys out of the way and made my way up there, not hearing the yells from the others.

Once I got there I could see it was the music club leader, Miyujo Shan.

"Um hello? Are you the one that was playing music?" I asked in my monotone voice.

"Yea thats me. Why you wanna know? You interested in joinin'?" He smirked. God I'm sick of those things.

"..... No. I just wanted to see who was playing." I said. He winked.

"Well, if you ever want to join, give me a call." He handed me 'an idiot's guide to music' card.

"Wait thats not it! Here." He snatched the card out of my hand and replaced it with his number.

"Thanks..... I guess." I shrugged my shoulders then left. And although I couldn't see him, I could hear him say yes!

There was still time for class so I decided to go up to the roof and look down at all the students that would come through the gates at this time.

*to when she just got up the stairs*

I got up the stairs and opened the door to find the basu.  .  .  .  .  .  . Brothers?!

It seems like they've been transformed too. Wait.... I just realized that Miyujo is a guy. I'm dumb.

I walked over to them to plant a bug because info-kun has a theory that they aren't what they seem. He sounds like oko, who is currently watching them.

"Hello there~ who are you, little one?" Inkyu asked.

(So I decided to keep there names the same for reasons.)

"My name is Ayano." I dead panned. The purple one chuckled darkly.

"What's someone like you doing up here? Shouldn't you be downstairs with all your little boyfriends?" I was shocked that sakyu would know something like that. Had they been following me? I wouldn't show the shock on my face though.

"I can do what I want, when I want. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go to class." I said and walked towards the doors.

*meanwhile*

"She's different from the others brother. What should we do?" The pink one asked.

"Do not worry. I have a plan." The purple responded. They had no idea that oko overheard them, and was planning on protecting ayano.

*back to ayano*
Apparently time doesn't like to move a lot because apparently only five minutes passed through that whole scenario.

Oh well, could go to the library till I go see megamo.

I opened the library doors to see another gender bent character. I'm guessing his name is kuudere-kun instead of kuudere-chan.

I walked over to him quietly from behind and tapped on his shoulder. He didn't seem fazed by it but showed he Acknowledged me when he looked up at me, and only then did he flinch.

"Um hello. Do you happen to be kuudere-kun?" I said quietly.

"Yes. That's me. What is it?" He said with no emotion.

"Oh uhh........ I wanted to tell you I think you look good today!" I whisper yelled. I could barely see the pink on his cheeks but I did.

My flirting skills are on fleek! (Sorry not sorry)

"Th-thank you." He looked back down on his book and started reading. I rolled my eyes and walked off towards megamo's 'office' as he likes to call it.

Once I got there I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in' and walked inside.

"Oh ayano, *throat clears* what are you doing here?" He looked nervous, don't know why....

"Well I would like to switch classes until rana-sensei gets removed from the school." Megamo raised his eyebrow but didn't question me.

He opened one of the files and gave me a sheet of paper that said, class schedule at the top.

'Why would he have a new class schedule for me ready to go?' I thought but didn't ask.

"Thank you Saikou-senpai." I bowed my head and walked out of the room. I looked at the sheet of paper and went to my classroom.

*time skip to lunch*
After class was over I got my bento and walked outside towards the gardening club. I heard they got a picnic table and wanted to eat there.

I managed to sneak around osorō's delinquent gang and sat down to eat. While I was eating a boy with a flower in his hair came up to me and sat down.

"Hello. Are you enjoying your lunch?" He smiled sweetly at me just like amao. I nodded and continued eating.

"Whats your name?" He asked suddenly.

"Ayano, ayano aishi." He smiled at me.

"What a nice name. My name is Uekiyo, Uekiyo engeike." I nodded not wanting to engage in conversation.

His smile faultered but was still there. Suddenly he got up and walked off then came back with something red in his hands.

"Here, for a beautiful flower like you." He handed me a tulip and kissed my forehead. I was so focused that I didn't even notice.

After lunch was over I went back to class and studied.

*time skip*

After school was over I ran. Straight to senpai's house. I've been so busy that I forgot all about him. I got there and saw that he was helping his little brother do his homework. I smiled and watched them for a little while before going to my own home to sleep.