chapter 6

*Ayano's POV*
I was yanked into a dark room where I couldn't see. I couldn't even move because the figure was holding me so tightly.

"Hey let me go!" I squirmed but I couldn't get out of his grasp.

"But Darling, the show hasn't started yet!" He said. Just then lights came on and I saw this male version of kizana.

"Who are you?!" I asked while getting out of his grasp.

"Why Darling I'm kizano sunobu, the most charming high schooler here!" He said while flipping his hair.

"Uh-huh....so why do you need me?" I asked. I really need to get out of here.

" because you are the perfect Juliet darling!" After he said that I saw who was in the crowd. My senpai... What if he saw me stage like this? Would he think I like kizano?!

Suddenly a hand grabbed me and made me kiss kizano. I pushed him away and started heading for the door when he kissed me again with a more harder grip. He kissed me passionately. I didn't fight it and waited till he was done.

"So what do you say Darling, will you be my Queen?" He asked with one of his free hands holding my cheek.

"Sure. I have nothing better to do so....yeah." I told him. Oh the look on his face when I told him yes, they were filled with lust.

"I gotta gotta go so bye!!" I quickly ran out of there to meet a very angry osano. 

"What happened in there?! What did he do to you?!" I giggled. He's so cute when he's mad, wait what?

I saw his cute little pink blush on his face just like always.

"Hey!! Its not like I like you or anything!!" He yelled at me.

"Its almost time for club activities. I still have to join a club, are you gonna join a club?" I asked and he shook his head and I just shrugged and walked off to see all the clubs.

There's one that caught my eye, martial arts club. This way I can protect my senpai because he's a coward!

"Excuse me," I asked while opening the door." Is this the martial arts club? I want to be a member." I walked up to a charcoal hair guy that looked to be the leader.

"You really want to join?! Yes! Uh.... You can join, here's your headband. We're about to start club activities. You want to join?" He asked and I nodded.

~time skip bc I'm lazy af~
I walked home alone while watching the sunset until I saw my senpai talking with osano. I decided to listen in to their conversation.

"Hey osano can I ask you something?" Senpai asked.

"You just did ask me something. But sure... Ask away." He said.

"Do you like that ayano girl?" I was shocked and so was he. If he said yes then I would know that all the rivals liked me.

"N-no!! W-why would you think that?!" He blushed a dark red after he said that.

"Just drop it. I don't like her. Done. Now let's go." He said and they started to walk. I honestly felt a little hurt inside. But that doesn't matter, all that matters is senpai, right?

Hey I know that at the end of all my chapters we have osano x ayano moments, I know, I know I'll make the chapters focused more on the other rivals I promise.
Don't forget to vote and comment😃😄