chapter 8

Ok so before I start I wanted to say that PeaceDragon22 is my inspiration for this book. I wanted to thank him/her( don't know your gender) for your help. And if my chapters might sometime seems familiar then I might of gotten some of my ideas from you. But I'm not trying to copy off of you! Anyways enjoy!

*Ayano's POV*
I slowly closed my eyes and entered my slumber filled with dreams..

~in dream world~

I was in a dark space all around me. I looked around and it was still darkness.

Then I saw them.

I saw osano.

"BAKA!! You better choose me."

I saw amao.

"Please choose me. I'll make you meals everyday! Your so sweet!"

I saw kizano.

"Darling, you can't be Juliet without your Romeo. What do you say? Will you choose me?"

I saw the nurse, mujo.

"Oh my, your such a cute little thing! I would be so happy if you chose me!"

I saw mido.

"If you choose me, you'll get a special reward everyday."

Then I saw 5 shadowed figures.

"I'm better than my brother!! Please choose me ayano-senpai!!"

Senpai? Why would someone call me senpai?

"W-will...y-you... Please... Choose m-me?"

"Come on ayano choose me!"

"My father wants me to stay away from your family. But I won't listen. So choose me, you'll have everything."

"Choose me and I'll protect you, cause you can't protect yourself."

Then they all disappeared. I was still in the very dark room but no one was there then I saw three figures.

It was info-kun, the guy that was trying to kill me, and another guy.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ayano, choose me and I'll kill all your rivals."

"Panty shot ayano, that's all it will take."

"Oi ayano, why you hanging out with that sports guy? Choose me why don't ya?"(only a few people will get this😉)

Then they disappeared and I heard an annoying noise. It was my alarm clock. I woke up and turned it off.

'Stupid alarm clock.' I thought.

I got up, took a shower, and went downstairs. I didn't have my hair up in a ponytail today because I just didn't feel like it. Then I heard someone bang on my door.

"BAKA come on we're going to be late!" My orange haired friend said to me when I let him in.

I rolled my eyes at him annoyed which only seemed to piss him off more.

"Don't roll your eyes at me! Let's just go!" He grabbed my wrist and yanked me onto my porch to see that it was pooring down rain.

"Wh-what?! That's impossible!! I was right here, how could it start raining so quickly?!" I grabbed his shoulder and he looked down at me with his pink blush.

"Don't be so mean to the rain. I have an umbrella, hold,on." I went back in and grabbed and umbrella and opened it and motioned him to come under with me.