He immediately fell unconditionally and utterly in love with her, bringing her back to Black Moon territory. Within three months, they discovered Charlie was pregnant with their first child, who they named Tilly.

Charlie made an impressive female Beta especially as the genes run through her blood, her father a Beta. She was born into a pack in England.

Eli is still mate less and happy, he enjoys the bachelor life that he has acquired over the years and continues to relish in it.

I walked down the hallway and down the stairs towards the garage. I still occupied the first floor of the pack house, yet I had my own vacant property situated to the North of my territory, hidden deep within the woods.

I noted that four wolves were piling into the other vehicle, all pack warriors and highly trained in combat. They nodded at me respectfully as they waited for Dan, Eli and me.

Dan decided to drive, with me in the passenger seat with Eli sitting directly behind me. "We should get moving." I said, looking at the time.

"Do you know what time it is?" Eli groaned, manoeuvring his legs to stretch out on the back seats causing me to roll my eyes. I almost laughed, Eli was not an early riser but thankfully, he always had much less energy in the morning making it the perfect time for a long journey.

To make it better, Dan had woken Eli up two hours earlier than necessary. Eli had purposely done the same thing to Dan only three months ago which was why Dan wanted his revenge.

"It's half six in the morning." I replied, leaning back in my chair as Dan turned on the engine, exiting the garage and down the driveway.

"I said, do you know what time it is?" Eli sang, his voice suddenly louder and pitchy making me groan out loud as Dan rolled his eyes. "IT'S PARTY TIME."

~*~

The meeting with Alpha Daniel went smoothly as expected and our alliance with the Blood Hounds extended further. We had always been on good terms and had decided to add a few more details to our alliance due to the recent rogue attacks in East California.

There had been rumours that the rogues were travelling further up, closer to mine and Daniel's territories. Black Moon had certainly experienced more rogue attacks in the past two years then we would ordinarily have.

With that, the rogues had taken down two smaller packs while risking their lives to aggravate and test the abilities of larger packs. Although, I had not had too many running's with rogues, I didn't hesitate to order more frequent border patrols. I had also been keeping tabs on them.

"As agreed, I will keep you informed with any information I hear or am notified of." Daniel tells me as we shake hands, certifying our agreement. We said our goodbyes shortly after that, headed back home deciding to stop off at the café to grab some food.

Eli was the one who spotted it, pointing it out for Dan who drove into the parking lot, parked and headed in.

As soon as I stepped one foot into the café, I felt her. Captivated with the familiar scent of my mate, my wolf was obsessing in my mind, urging me forward, controlling my body as he scanned the room, searching for her.

I surveyed the room, finding her sitting in the corner of the room, her attention on a small figure who I could hear speaking. She was babbling on to Lara, talking unbelievably fast as Lara smiled.

I could see the little girls face since she was facing forward, her brunette hair tied into a bun on top of her head as I approached, slowly making my way towards them.

"Lara?" I questioned, but I didn't need confirmation, it was obvious by my wolf and the way she reacted. She never replied at first and I repeated her name once again, trying to catch her attention as she stared ahead of her.

I frowned slightly, my gaze following hers to find the little girl gazing right back at me. She was young around four years old and shared features of both Lara and me.

The similarities between us abruptly smacked me in the face, our identical eyes and her little lips.

I breathed in deeply, taking in her scent to find mine lingering with Lara's. My wolf suddenly startling me as he growled loudly in my mind, catching me off guard. 'Mine.'

Taken back, I contemplated the truth of it all, my mind wondering, not paying attention to my mate who had picked up my daughter, who I hadn't had a clue about, heading straight for the door.

I stepped forward, immediately grasping her by the shoulder stopping her from moving. Tingles rushing down my fingertips to the tops of my arm. My gaze was burning at hers, my voice hardened. "Is she mine?"

Lara's silence only confirmed my suspicion. "She's mine, isn't she." Unable to stop the growl that emitted from my throat, resentful that she hadn't shared that we had a daughter together. That I missed my child's first breath, her first steps and her first words.

My blood was boiling, heating up from the fury that I felt. It reflected onto me than onto her. After all, it was me who done the rejecting.