Chapter Four

I spent the majority of Saturday in bed watching whatever I could find on the television. Chloe had phoned me say that both her and Elle would be arriving around 7 o'clock to pick me up.

We had all changed plans, the guys wanted to get to the party earlier which meant Chloe was going to drive us girls down and leave her vehicle there overnight.

Apparently, the party was being held in the Alpha's old house. They had moved and were renovating their old property into a second pack house since their numbers were increasing and needed more space.

Alpha Gabriel had called Reed last night, inviting him and anyone else he wanted to stay which meant we would all be residing on his territory overnight.

Already prepared, I washed and blow-dried my hair the night before. I didn't want my hair to suffer too much from the heat when I straightened it later after my shower.

I had already hung up my dress in my wardrobe and hadn't fully decided on what shoes I wanted wear.

Dylan and I had eaten another takeaway for dinner since it was late when he came into my room wanting to know what I wanted to eat. With him and the rest of the guys leaving early, we had to order something quickly.

It had just turned 5 o'clock and was time for me to get ready. I grabbed some clean clothes for me to wear for after my shower, so I could put on my dress minutes before we leave.

I quickly showered, purposely avoiding getting my hair wet. I shaved and covered myself in shower gel. Once out, I dried myself and covered my arms and legs in lotion.

I then brushed my teeth and threw on some shorts and a strapless top, to stop any make-up marks or stains on my dress while I got ready.

I decided to keep my look simple with foundation, mascara, and a little bit of eyeshadow.

I straightened my hair; it was long and blonde. I couldn't decide whether I wanted it down once I had straightened it, my bangs kept falling into my face.

In the end, I slicked it back into a high ponytail adding a few clips at the front.

A knock on my door had me shouting for them to come in, I could sense that Chloe and Elle were the ones standing outside.

"You look so good; you should totally add some eyeliner to your look. It would complete it!" Elle complimented, both her and Chloe looking gorgeous in their dresses.

I smiled a little shyly and looked back at my make-up bag, searching for an eyeliner. They both made themselves comfortable on my bed while I applied it.

"So, you excited? Chloe questioned, her eyes following mine.

I nodded; I was looking forward to it. "Yeah, I am, now I'm all ready and everything. It should be fun with everyone going."

Both girls smiled at me, I could see the excitement in their eyes.

"The guys are all there, Chase mind-linked me saying it's packed already. We should get going in a minute." Chloe informed us while texting on her phone.

"I don't know what shoes to pair with my dress, will you both have a look in my wardrobe while I get changed?" I asked.

I still hadn't decided on what shoes to match with my dress, I had a few heels, flat shoes and trainers but I didn't know which ones would look best. I didn't want to wear anything too extreme.

While I got dressed, they both searched, coming out with a pair of small black heels. They went perfect with my outfit, nothing too high and suited the occasion.