G

Jimin P.O.V
What is his problem I never did anything to him but now I know something. He is an asshole. And I will stay away from him as much as possible.
Last period
Yes finally the last lesson of the day I have... omg I HAVE DANCE CLASS MY MOST FAVOURITE.
Sorry but I love dancing so much you don't even know but now I'm walking to dance class and I hear girls fangirling.again.
Wait is that j-hope.i walked to him
"Hi j hope" I said while smiling "hi jiminie and please just call me hoseok" he said "okay" I said "you are so cute I swear but I see you already have fan girls" he said while wiggling his eyebrows at me and I just chuckled "I guess anyways I didn't know I had dance class with you" "me either but im happy I get to be with you jiminie" "me too"

Then suddenly the whole class went wild screaming and shouting jungkook?
Oh hell no you are not telling me I'm having class with that asshole because I.do.not.want to deal with him just bullying me like what's his problem

But I just ignored him. "Okay class sit down and I will announce something" then the students all sat down on the dance floor, "there will be a dance project consisting of 2 people together making a contemporary dance" everyone seemed excited even I was.

"Okay now I will tell you the groups" she said a couple of people then she said

"Park Jimin and

Jeon jungkook"

What did she just say
Did she just say me and that asshole
OHHELL NO I NOT DOINGTHIS BULLSHIT
"Okay now go sit next to your partners" then I saw jungkook smirking at me and pointing to the seat next to him and I refused.
"Jimin please go sit next to your partner" and at this point I had to go sit next to that asshole.
"Okay class start working on your dances"
"Come on shortie let's start" he said and pulled me up with him

Third person P.O.V
"Okay shortie what first" said jungkook while looking down at Jimin "we should decide who will be the girl" "I think that's already decided" answers jungkook
"Of course you shortie" said jungkook and and smirked at Jimin

This is gonna be a long year.

Double update YESS HOPE YOU ENJOYED ~<3