F

Jimin P.O.V
I was walking to my locker when V approached me "hi jimin is nice seeing you again" he said " hi V , can I help you with anything?"" "Yea, I was gonna ask you, do you wanna come have lunch with me and my friends?" Said V "of course" then he smiled a rectangular smile which was adorable.

I smiled my eye smile as well. " OMG YOUR SMILE IS SO ADORABLE" he shouted and hugged me super tight "tae-I can't breath-" oh sorry, come on come with me" he took my hand and started running
Then we got to a table where 2 people sat

"HI GUYS" shouted tae. I swear to god I thought I would lose my ear drums. "Can you quite down" "sorry anywho suga and j-hope this is jimin, jimin this is suga and j-hope"

"Hello nice meeting you" I Said then waved a little "aw you are so adorable"Said j-hope "sit down jiminie" "thank you" I Said then sat down next to tae Hyung "I swear j horse you are gonna scare the kid" Said siga and we laughed a little "hey I'm not a horse you turtle" Okay their fights are cute

After lunch
I was on the way walking to my next class which is math then on the way I see that kid I think ha name was Jungkook or something and he was making out with a girl I mean like who does he think he is.

But I just walked pass them like I didn't even notice them till I got to class and sat on my seat and waited for the teacher to come in.
After class
Math was good until I walked to my locker and oh god "hey there nerd"

Third person P.O.V
Jungkook was leaning against jimins locker "what do you want" said Jimin standing in front of jungkook while looking straight into jungkook a eyes. "Do you even know who you are talking to" said jungkook standing up straight now showing the height difference between him and jimin, which by the way jungkook is so much taller than jimin.

"And do I look like I care who I'm talking to" said Jimin irritated. Then jungkook pushed him in against the lockers "I think you will from now on" then jungkook just left him in on the floor but Jimin stood up.

We will see.

Sooo sorry for not updating for a long time I had a lot of exams and I was so busy but here is the chapter and I HOPE YOU ENJOYED~<3