chapter 7:Are we friends? -rewritten

Narutos POV

"well..." said Shikamaru

"We believe you..."Hinata finished

"Thanks, "I said gratefully, thankful that they believed me the mistresses never believed me even if they saw what happened, they would just punish me instead of mistress Ino or mistress Sakura. Their punishments hurt a lot and I still have scars from them, the starvations are the worst, it's like a pain on the inside that won't stop hurting "guys can I ask you something?" I ask the group "sure" "are we ...... friends?" I say somewhat hesitantly "OH MY GOD Naruto you are soooo CUTE!!!! Of course, we are friends!!!!" Hinata squealed. My face brightened up and I grinned. I'm so happy. I've never had friends before.

Sasuke's POV

I chuckled as Naruto grinned. He was so cute! The way he blushed and looked down when asking if we were friends. He was soo... ravishable.......No bad Sasuke do not think of your cute and innocent Naru like that. wait when did he become mine? Oh well, I'll think about it later. 

Third persons POV

"Urg Neji help me I don't get this." "No Kiba  its your fault for not doing it sooner." "what is it?" Naruto asked curious about what they were talking about. "math." "what's the question?" "find the length of the tangent of this circle." Kiba shifted his paper so Naruto could see. "ok so this is a mix of circle theorems and pythag. the first triangle uses the semicircle rule so its angle is 90 you can use the sine rule that a/sin A is equal to b/sin B. you rearrange it so a x sinB/sinA is equal to b to find the length you use that length with the cosine rule that a squared = b squared + c squared-2bcCosA to find the length of x then its simple trig of SoHCaHToA using the ToA part so tan(angle x ) over length x to get the adjacent length which is the tangent." Naruto finished simply after looking at the equation for a few seconds. everyone fell silent. "aww thanks man you know your pretty smart" Kiba interrupted the silence. "T-Thanks" Naruto replied. "so what's your secret?""umm- well...."

A//N: this is the last rewrite for today again not a lot changed only the math that was involved. and yes this is an actual question that I had to answer so that's why some of you understand it as my year was given it when we were around 14-15