Chapter 2: Sasuke-rewritten

Sasukes pov
"hey Sasuke" Neji greeted as I walked in. My group and I usually have to come in early before school to avoid fangirls in the morning. They are the spawn of satan. My worst ones are these 2 sisters called ino and sakura or as we like to call them pink banshee and blonde pig. Because I'm good looking and the future co-CEO of my family bussness. everyone wants me for my money, looks or a piece of the company. They dont want me for my personality only as a piece of eye candy. while I dont mind if someone is attracted to me because of looks as it's the first thing you see but they dont try to get to know me better. If they took a second to know me they would know that I'm gay and dont like any girls so there no point in even trying it as they dont have the right equipment that I want.
"Did you hear banshee and blondie are sick?" kiba asked
"Yeah but someones coming in instead to write notes for them" Neji said
I scoffed "If they're related to them two they're gonna be worse"
"Can you even get worse then them two?"
"You'll have to see"
I turn away no longer caring about the conversation and I wonder what the new person will be like will she be a banshee like sakura or a pig like ino? who knows. I dont care they're all the same and im dreading it.