Chapter 3: The office-rewritten

Naruto's POV
I ended up having to sprint to the school as it's so far away. It's around a 15 minute bus ride and mistress Karin didn't want to spend money on someone as worthless as me so I had to walk/run there.
I enter the school and do into the reception and go up to the front desk.
"U-um w-would you be abletotellmewhereclass1-cispleaseandthankyou." I rushed out in a bout of nervousness
"Calm down and repeat that please."
"W-would you b-be a-able to tell m-me were c-class 1-C-C is for me please." I look at my feet and shuffle them feeling shy. I've never went to school before and my contact with people is limited to the ladies, misstress and the people at the till when shopping (and that only to ask me if i want a bag!) combine that with the pressure of not being able to mess anything up for the ladies and trying to seem natural and not like the servant boy I'm use to being, it leads up to me being this pathetic ball of stress and anxiety that I am now.
When I was younger, before my dad died I was an outgoing child, dumb but loving and 100% exrtoverted always out playing with friends and making new ones; but now I feel like the complete opposite. The very thought of going outside makes me feel dizzy and meeting new people makes me want to throw up. Sometimes I wonder what my parents would say if they saw me now but that usually ends up with me spiraling.
'They would be disgusted, look at you do you really think they would love you'
'Who would even love you'
'Your parents didnt'
'I bet they died to get away from you'
'Slut'
'Whore'
'Fat'
'Look at you who would love a freak like you'
'You make everyone hate you'
'They're all looking at you and seeing how disgusting you are'
'Look at them they are pointing and laughing at you you fat pig.'
I shake my head trying to get rid of these thoughts and grip my arm tight enough to bruise.
"Class 1-c? you must be the relative of miss Haruno and Yamanaka. correct?"
I nod my head and she shuffles through some files then gives me two neat sheets of paper. "One is Ino and Sakura's timetable the other is a map of the school. Their first class is registration with Mr. iruka." She told me before turning around and going back to the computer, I shake myself off and start walking to class 1-C.

A/N: Constructive critism is welcome im bad at spelling and gammar so feel free to correct me. Also, the reason why Ino is a Yamanaka and Sakura is a Haruno is because Ino's dads name was Yamanaka like Sakura's was Haruno and karin was married to them when she had sakura and Ino so they kept their last names.