I doubt they'll trust us after what happened now though.

The day went on pretty normally after this all. Well, we all spoke a lot less to each other but, that's understandable. I mean it doesn't happen every day that you walk into a room to check up on the plumber, only to find him dead.

Tuesday was pretty normal. Everyone got their attitude back. Lucky for us nothing got published about the dead plumber so far, so the customers would continue to come to us. However, on Wednesday...

Well, we got a lot fewer customers. Fucking newspaper, radio, television, all the shit.

"DEAD PLUMBER FOUND AT STORAGE FIRM!"

Yup. So it happened eventually. But boy, it only got worse...

"AGENT (censored) MISSING."

"RESEARCH AT (censored) HALTED."

"(censored) STORAGE FIRM BANKRUPT."

And we can keep on going. But I won't. I want to keep this short so I can stop writing as soon as possible. It's getting dark.

Long story short, the company went bankrupt. Sebastian was taken into custody as he was a suspect. No one trusted us anymore. How many people went missing or found their end in storage room 6? I believe at least 7 went missing and the only death was that of the plumber. The only confirmed death, I realized at one point... I, along with Tobiah and Nikoloz, were getting extremely curious, yet...

Frightened.

About what was causing these disappearances. We all had our theories. Serial killer was the theory me and Nikoloz came up with. Tobiah didn't lose his jokester attitude and said something about poltergeists. We laughed, and I laughed too, despite the fact I was nervous. So, on the day before the doors of the company would close for the last time, we decided to do a little research ourselves. I have no clue why, perhaps because of the fact this all happened 2 years ago? When I still had my 22 year old mindset? Or just because of our stupidity.

Either way, I still regret it. I regret that I went along and I pray to God that he may protect me...

I would usually never write about this, but I find it necessary to let the world know what went on, so they may as well think twice before doing such a thing as we did.

Thus, it was a week later, on a Tuesday. The whole company came together for one last time, we said our goodbyes, and what not. We all took our time to remember the people who went missing during any form of research in storage room 6. I swear I felt guilty. I don't know why, but I did.

Must be because I was related to that company. And for some awful reason, I couldn't get the idea of something terrible and bestial hiding down there out of my head. These disappearances, and the corpse of the plumber. Those wounds, the way the bones were snapped, the odd position the body was found in...

That's not something a human would be capable of.

Of course, that was stupid. Sure, the supernatural is easy to blame. But such beings don't exist, I thought. I didn't want to believe at that time.

It is all logically explainable, I thought.

So the day passed, and it was afternoon. Most people left the building to go home and look for a new job. Me, Nikoloz and Tobiah remained, along with some other employees. My little group slowly drifted through the hallway. I looked to my sides.

Storage Room 1, Storage Room 2, Storage Room 3...

Our footsteps were the only sound in that hallway.