Chapter 17

Bryony's P.O.V

"Bryony?" A familiar voice said from behind me. I turne around and when I saw who it was I nearly choked. It was my mother. Before I could say anything she grabbed my arm and dragged me over into and empty space in the feild.

"Mum! What are you doing here?" I asked as my father and brother came over.

"We knew you'd be here, come on your coming home." She pushed me into my father, he began dragging me away as I tried to wiggle free.

"Why have you come for me. LET GO!" I screamed in his face.

"We dont have to explain anything to you. Youve been gone for weeks so you're coming home!" Just as I was about to be taken away Andy ran through a crowd and my family stopped and looked up at this giant.

"Whos this?" My brother (Luke) asked as Andy came closer.

"Im Andy Bryon"

"ITS THAT GUY! SHES HAS HIS FACE ALL OVER HER WALLS FROM THAT BAND!" Mymother interrupted. I could of died from embarrasment. They all began laughing, my father still having a good grip on my arms.

"Bryony's boyfriend." He said giving them a serious look "What are you doing to her?"

"your boyfriend!" my dad said looking very suprised. "Im her father and were taking her home, have you been with him this whole time?"

"Yes..." I said scared of them "In America" everyone gasped and they carried on dragging me off. I began screaming again. Andy came over and stood right infront of my dad, his 6ft 4 figure towering over all my family.

"Get off her." He said looking directly at him. "now!" My father slowly loosed his grip and I instantly went away from him. My family were scared of Andy I think but I was happy that they were.

"Bryony! How could you just go to America and leave us?" My mum said trying to sound innocent.

"You kicked me out, Im not coming home. Ever!" I turned and walked off flipping them off as I headed back to the stall. I heard Andy tell them not to bother me before he jogged up to me. He put his arm round my shoulder and gave me a comforting smile.

I spent the rest of the day running the merch stall but not speaking to anyone. Why did my family want me back? I hate them! DOwnload had finished and me and the guys headded back to the tour bus. We would be going back to America tomorrow night so we had the day to do whatever. I thought of actually going home just to get my things but I wouldnt be woth the risk. I hardly spoke the whole evening with the band. I was too shocked at my family. They hated me so why would they want me back, probably just for someone to beat up. I ate my food and told the guys I was going to bead early. Seeing them brought back so many memories. I was scared they would come for me again. Fuck. I told them I've been in America. They probably would be bothered to get me anyway.

I woke up in a much better mood. Today me and the guys decided to spend the day out, we had breakfast in a cafe and then walked into a massive shoppping centre, Andy holding my hand the whole time. The new issue of Kerrang came out and I picked it up, I flipped throught the pages and gasped at what i saw. There was a page just about BVB at the top it was all about BVB4 and further down the page it said "Has Andy got a new woman?" and there was a picture of me! I was hloding Andys hand. Andy came over a read it smiling.

"guessing we made it official hey?" He said with a small laugh. The rest of the day went pretty quick and before I knew it we were back on the plane to America. I could tell Andy and Ashley were not ok, there was too much tension between them on the way home.

"Were all coming the studio tomorrow" I reminded Andy "You and Ashley need to sort this out" He looked at me and nodded a little beffore closing his eyes and leaning back in his chair.

"I will tomorrow, when were all there"

We arrrived back and we were all very tired and just crashed out the moment we got in.

*** the next day***

I headed over to the studio with Ruby, I couldnt wait to hear some of their new tunes. We got closer to the door and I heard a lillt e shouting. I enetered with Ruby behind me, Andy had kicked off again.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT ASHLEY!"

"ANDY I SAID I'M SORRY OK I JUST..."

"You just WHAT?" CC Jke and Jinxx all sat watching their little fight. "I dont understand why you fucking punched her!" Andy shouted at him.

"BECAUSE IT WAS KILLING ME TO SEE YOU WITH HER! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" Everyone went silent and stared at Ashley. Andy just looked at him not saying anything. Ashley grabbed Andy and before he could
stop him Ashley kissed him.

~*~ Ashley confessed his love :D wewhew! ~*~