Chapter 2

Andys P.O.V

I couldnt stop thinking about her, her bright red hair, pointed but beautiful features. And those eyes! Large sky blue with most precise and perfectly done eye make up. She was beautiful, the most gorgeous girl ever. But i'll never see her again...

I sat on the floor of the bus staring into space thinking about her, lightly tapping my hands together.

"you ok bro?" CC said from the front of the bus.

"wha... oh yeah. Fine, thanks. just need some air." I said standing and heading for the door. Ashely looked at me, oh crap he probably guessed something  was up. I closed the door behind me and took a deep breath in of the freezing but refreshing air. I began pacing and hating myself for feeling like this and walked over to the bench. Not wanting to disturb the sleeping person (probably a hobo) i sat on the edge, still thinking about that mystery girl.

I glanced quickly over at the sleeping person and looked back at the sky. wait. I looked back and noticed strands of vibrant red hair peeking out the hood. I had to know. I leant over and gently pushed the shoulder. It was! It was her. My heart raced before a sudden gust of freezing January air hit me. I couldnt just leave her out here. why was she out here anyway?

I scooped her up in my arms bridal style and brought her into the bus. Luckily i could hear the snores of the guys and didnt have to be interrigated yet. I slipped her into my bunk and removed her jacket, only to reveal scars. I frowned to myself and thoughts about what must of happened to this girl filled my mind. Then I pulled the blanket up to her shoulders, brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her on the head. I gazed at her for a moment, her hair and her closed eyes but this time her make up had ran down her cheeks, shed obviously been crying. "Everythings going to be ok now princess." I wispered before letting myself drift off on the sofa. 

~*~ Hi, i've only just started this one and its my first story. I know its crap right now but trust me it gets better (I hope). In the next few chapters the story is going to start moving on a bit, so yeahh ~*~ meg x