Chapter 9

Bryony's P.O.V

I woke up but instead of seeing Andy next to me there lay a note. I rubbed my eyes, sat up and opened it up. The note read "Meet me in costa at 1:30, Andy x" I smiled and held it to my chest. I got up and went downstairs to get coffee, still holding the note in my hand.

"What's this!" Ruby said from behind me before snatching the paper from my hand. She read it, looked up to me and smiled raising an eyebrow. "this is a date"

"no.. I'm sure it.."

"No!" She interrupted. "It is, it's obvious. You cant see it can you ? Havent you seen the way he looks at you. He really does like you and this is the date I told you about. To be fair I didn't think he'd have the guts...Go! Get ready. its 12 already."

My heart thumped as I realised this could actually be a date. I quickly ate breakfast and rushed upstairs. I wore my jeans with my Sleeping with sirens t-shirt, fixed my hair and did my make up. I text Andy telling him i'd be there and left.

Andy met me at costa "You look really pretty" He said.

"Thank you, so do you" wait. what the fuck. "I mean you look... good, nice ? you get the point.." I was panicking and luckily he just giggled at me. We spent the day together, going around the park, and then having another coffee at costa. After sitting down with our drinks Andy looked me right in the eyes and we smiled. I took a sip of my coffee and Andy looked happy but nervous.

"Hey, Bry... um... I know weve only known eachother like a week but..." He paused before ducking his head, running a hand through his hair and looking back up at me "Go out with me ?" He rushed out and bit his lip. My heart melted as he blushed and seemed very nervous.

"Ok" I said smiling at him and putting my hand on top of his. We agreed to go back to Andys and have a beer, that soon turned into about 7. Sitting on his couch we spoke about his music and the guys, how making music is his life and then talked about our childhoods.

"I have something for you." Andy said turning his back to me and grabbing a little box and handed it to me. "I thought of it when I saw it, because you saidd your favourite song was fallen angels."

I opened the box carefully to see a cute little pair of silver wings on a chain. I lifetd it out of the box and looked at the intricate feathers carved and fliped it over. On the back on one wing it said the word "Fallen" and the the other "Angels" I began smiling like an idiot and Andy looked at he smiling too.

"I saw it when I went shopping for you in the U.K. Want me to put it on for you?"

I nodded and turned my back to him and handed him the necklace. "Andy, its's beautiful. You really shouldn't have, thank you" I said whislt he clipped it round my neck and moved my hair back. I turned back and hugged him tightly.

We drank more and more and by only 9 o'clock we were very, very, very drunk. Yet again we started talking but this time about random crap. I began a tottaly new sentance with...

"I just want to listen to music and eat... all the time.... do you ge." My sentance was quickly cut off my Andy's lips suddenly crashing into mine. I kissed him back. Soon I was on his lap kissing him, neither of us pulling away. He stood up with be now stradiling his waist. Still kissing him. We entered his room where he thew me on to the bed and then pounced on top of me, beofre kissing again.

That was my first time.

*** The next morning ***

"Andy?! Andy?!" A voice woke me. The voice got closer to the room I was in and I heard the door open. I sat up holding the sheet to my chest. Oh fuck! Shit! I was naked and so was Andy who was asleep next to me. I felt sick. Did we actually do it? The voice still shouting Andy enetered the room. It was Ashley. Shit. He stared at me shocked and I looked staright back at him again. He looked a mixture of confused, angry, upset and slightly heart broken ? He turned and ran out of Andy's house slamming the doors behind him. How could I of done that with Andy. I got dressed very quickly and ran out his house and headed for home. My eyes watered and began falling down my cheeks. Its over with Andy. I just know it. I couldn't believe I'd slept with him. It was 8 in the morning and I had a pounding headache. I couldn't remeber anything from last night apart from getting the necklace from Andy and drinking more.

I reached mine and Rubys and quietly snook up to my room. What if Andy remebers whats happened. Would he ever speak to me again ? Did I go for him first or did he go for me ? Has our relationship been ruined already ? Hundreds of questions like those ran through my mind as i lay on my bed sobbing. Eventually I stopped and made myself look like I handn't been crying.

I went downstairs and saw Ruby looking worried. Oh god.

"Hey, did you stay at Andy's?"

"Yeah, I stayed over, what's up ?" I asked scared for the answer.

"Ashley's just left but he came round about 5 minutes ago crying his eyes out... I think I should tell you. Ashley... loves Andy."

My stomach dropped and I sat still.

"He came in and told me seeing you and Andy being all cute made him really depressed and how he's always loved him but never been able to tell him. He also said that he finds you a really nice person and all but whenever he sees you it's awlays with Andy so it pretty much just you and him all over eachother. I told him he should just tell Andy how he felt before anything serious happened between you two."

I laughed inside, wanting to to tell her that we slept together and how Ashley saw us in bed. But I stopped myself, I didn't really want anyone to know.

I needed some air. I told Ruby and walked out the house, I ended up walking for ages and going deep into L.A and found a place I'd always wanted to go. L.A Ink! I went inside after deciding to look at a few designs for inspiration. Only to be greeted by the Kat Von D! One of my idols.

"Hi, I'm Kat. Do you have an appointment?"

I stood in shock, it was her!

"No thanks, Im just looking at some designs thanks. I'm planning on getting my first one for my 18th and I need inspiration." Her face lit up and she came closer toward me.

"Maybe I could help, what did you have in mind?" I took out my phone and clicked on the album named 'my drawings' and scrolled through many pictures I took of my drawings and tattoo designs. I found my favourite one, a black and white rose with a skull but the petals dripping with blood. I clicked it and handed my phone to Kat who looked very happy.

"I love it!" she began scrolling through all my other designs. "Did you draw all these?" I nodded. "These are amazing! So unique. I'd love to use these. Have you got a job?" I shook my head and she raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Why don't we make a deal? I'll hire you and pay you to do designs like these for me if I can use them in my shop? AND I will do your first tattoo at a staff discount. I just really love your designs! what do you say?" She asked holding out her hand for a hand shake.

"Sure!" I replied taking her hand "By the way my names Bryony." We both shared a laugh and exchanged numbers. "Come in tomorrow with a few designs then, you wont have to stay long, it's just to show you round and stuff." We said bye and I headed home in a much better mood that I left.

I reached home and ran inside running and jumping to Ruby who was now very scared at the screaming person running towards her.
"Calm down! whats got you so happy?" She asked grabbing my shoulders keeping me still. After telling her about my new job and Kat she congratulated me and we went out for a drink together. We had lunch and a few drinks before going back home. I went up to my room and printed the photos from my phone, still disappointed I didn't have the actual drawings from home. I had no drawing materials either. So I just gathered the 17 I'd printed. I put them in an empty draw and began thinking about more designs I could do. But my mind began to wonder and this time about Andy. I held the necklace, still around my neck, and traced the wings with my fingers and then felt the engravings of 'Fallen Angels' on the back. My heart thumped and my stomach fluttered just thinking about him. I love him. I began thinking about the issue with Ashley too. I shook the thoughts from my head and went downstairs.

"So with tomorrow being your birthday we, being me and they guys, have rented out a club but heres the best part." I looked at her as she smiled like a child. "other... bands.... are coming! To your party. Andy invited them. But who's coming is staying a surprise" She winked at me and I screamed with excitement.

"What should I wear? I don't have anything for a party."

"Don't you worry about that!" She said winking again.

I could hardly sleep that night as too many good and bad thoughts filled my head. The job. Andy. Ashley. Eventually I drifted off around 2:30.