Chapter 5

Bryonys P.O.V

I woke up on the floor in Andy's arms with my head on his chest and his chin on my head. He was still asleep and I didnt want to move so I stayed, lying in his arms. Listening to the sound of his heart beat and his slow steady breathing relaxed me and I felt my eyes closing again. That was soon interrupted by the laughing of the guys. Me and Andy both jumped and let go of eachother and I began to blush as the guys started making chlidish kissing noises and wolf whistling.

"What time is it ?" Andy asked in his sleepy voice. It was adaorable and made my heart flutter.

"11:30" Jake answered. "You guys need to hurry up and get ready, were checking in our hotel and going for a sound check at the arena. Were going in like 10 minutes!"

I slippen on my jacket and shoes whilst the others gathered their things.

10 minutes later we found ourselves in a fancy hotel checking in. The guys were showed to thier rooms and I followed behind. CC, Ashley, Jinxx and Jake went straight into their rooms, Andy opened the door to his and told me to go in.

"Gues you're staying with me" He said winking at me.

I looked around the room. A king size bed. I'd be sharing with him then. I sat on the end of the bed whilst Andy fixed his hair in the mirror. Then Ashley burst through the door. He gave me a very didrty look and turned to Andy smiling.

"Were going for soundcheck now, were walking its just round the corner." Ashely said before leaving and leaving the door open. I looked over at Andy and he held his hand out to me, I took it and he clenched me tiny hand in his. We walked out of the hotel and down the round, my hand still in his. I followed the rest of the band into the back of an arena were a very kind man called Mark directed them to their dressing room and then to the stage.

About an hour passed of CC adjusting and banging his drums, Jake and Ashley strumming many chords and tunes on their guitars and Jinxx flipping between his violin and guitar. Andy then stood and spoke in to the mic.

"I'm hungry...ry...ry...ry!" his words echohed loudly and I laughed.

"Bryony...ny....ny....ny..." he said. The mic settings were changed as he sand the chorus of 'In The End' before making a fart noise and jumping off the stage.

"Mature" I said to him smiling "so what now ?"

"well were probably going to have a pizza ordered in and then get ready for tonights show" Andy said leading me back to the groups dressing room. Mark made a call to Dominoes and we all sat round with a beer. We ate the pizza and finished our beers before Mark told the guys to get ready. They all went to the clothes rail at the back of the room so I left the room whilst they got changed. I walked down the corridors until I reached the merch stall.

A woman with black hair with a red bandanna turned to me, she was very pretty with thick black eyeliner, bright red lips, a nose stud and 12mm stretchers. She was searing a black and red top with jeans with cuts and red thread intertwined in the frays.

"Hi, I'm Ruby!" she said very enthusiasticly grinning "You must be Bryony ?" I nodded. "I've heard about you, you're prettier than Andy said"

I stopped and took a moment to think about what she just said. He said I was pretty?

"wait what ?" I asked her.

"Oh. Dont say anything but he can't stop talking about you, he said you were beautiful, funny. Everything he said about you was like omg! He really likes you. He said he fell in love with you the moment he laid eyes on you at that concert. Oh he also mentioned that you're staying with him and the guys until you find some place to stay, he told me about your family too"