Chapter 6

Andys's P.O.V 

I woke up cradling Bryony in my arms. I liked her wearing my clothes, she looked cute. I checked my phone. 6 am. Why was awake at this time ? I tried to get back to sleep but I couldn't. I sighed and got up from the bed. Bryony sighed in her sleep and rolled over. The contents of my suitcase was sprawled across the floor so I picked up a pair ofblack skinny jeans and a MCR vest top before stuffing everything back into the case. I put my clothes on, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through twitter again before I had an idea. A tweet from CC popped up "Cant sleep and Jake has his foot in my face @JakePittsBVB"  I laughed and left my room. 

"Come in" answerd CC when I knocked on his door.

"Get ready, were going out. Quickly" I snapped at him jokingly. 

After CC was ready we left the hotel and got a taxi. 

"where are we going?" 

"I'm getting Bry some stuff, she needs clothes and shit" I said "It's gonna be a little suprise for her, she needs it." 

"you'll do anything for a girl wont you?" CC sarcasticly said to me laughing and shaking his head. 

My phone buzzed in my pocket, it was a text from Ruby "I saw you walking out the hotel, what you doing?" I text back telling her to meet me in pulp. 20 minutes later Ruby turned up meeting us in the shop. 

"What are you doing here?" 

CC replied with "getting stuff for Bry, you know what hes like." They laughed as I began looking for things for her. We ended up going round five different shops and finding size 6 things for her very skinny frame. 2 hours passed and we headed back to the hotel, I went to my room were Bryony was still fast asleep. I the bags on the empty space on the bed. I left the room and went to Jinxx's and Ashleys, who were now awake too. 

"So what did you get her?" Ashley said winking. Ruby popped out from the other side of the room and before I could say anything she began speaking.

"Oh nothing really!" She was being very sarcastic. "Just 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of leggings, a black hoodie, eyeliner, more red hair dye, make up, a hair brush, a jumper, a phone charger, a Sleeping with sirens top, a few vest tops, an Asking Alexandria top and underwear, I got that" 

All the guys laughed and CC said "What was that other thing you got her ?" 

"oh nothing" I was lying "Just something extra." 

"We going out today then? Jinxx broke the silence "I was thinking going round town and then getting something to eat ?" 

Everyone agreed and went to get ready, I went back to my room and walked in just as Bry was waking up. I smiled as she turned and looked confused at the bags on the bed. "What's this ?" 

"For you, have a look" I said sitting on the end of the bed. watching as she sat herself up. 

"Andy! you shouldnt have! How much was all this, I'll give you the money once I get paid" She said in a panicked voice. 

"No no no!" I said calming her "you deserve these and anyway, they're a gift." I took her hand and kissed it before telling her that we were going out. She took out the leggings, blue jumper and underwear, skipped to the bathroom. Within a few moments she returned in her new outfit. She went over to the mirror and applied her make up, doing her eyeliner quick but perfectly before brushing her hair and putting it in place. 

She looked absaloutly beautiful and I gazed at her before she gave me a wave waking me up from my little daydream. We met everyone else and headed to the town. The whole time me and Bry staye side by side, sometimes holding hands, my arm over her shoulder or playfuly nudging her whilst walking. We grabbed a bait to eat and then all got a starbucks coffee with our names on. It was a good day so far and spending it with her made it even better. It was around 6pm when we went to the nearest Nandos. I sat opposite Bryony with Ruby sitting next to eachother. We ate our meals and heded to a pub for a drink. Luckily Bry passed for and 18 year old and we sat round having a beer, this time I wasn't sitting near Bry, she sat by Ruby. They talked btween themselves almost the whole evening so I just spent type with the guys. 

With Bryony too busy to hear our conversation I decided to mention something very important to the guys. 

"Guys... You do know that I really do like Bry?" They all turned and nodded. "Well I was thinking that when we get back to L.A .... Im gonna ask her out. What do you think? Im scared incase she doesn't feel the same. God how cheesy am I!" 

Jake, Jinxx, and CC nodded and thought it was a good Idea, but Ashleys face dropped and he looked depressed and angry. I just brushed it off trying to get those thoughts out of my head. We headed back to the hotel, Ruby a bit tipsy and Bryony had trouble keeping her balance. I scooped her up and carried her to our room 

"oooh you're very strong mr.Andy!" she giggled. 

"I think you drank to much ?" She shook her head. "Can't let you out with Ruby again can I" she frowned but then started giggling again, I put her in the bed and got in myslef. 

"Bry you remember were leaving here at 2 in the morning for our flight ?" she nodded, turned over and fell straight asleep, as did I. 

*** 

My alarm buzzed and me and Bryony groaned as we got out of bed. We stuffed all our things in the suitcase and didnt bother making an effort to look ok, not that Bryony needed to. That girl was naturally georgeous, even when shes just woke up and stupid o'clock in the morning. I slipped the 'something extra I got for her in with the bag too, not letting her see it. The guys and Ruby met us outside the tour bus and we left for the airport. We checked in our bags when we arrived and got a coffee whist waiting for our flight. It was freezing and Bry was shivering but acting as if she was ok. I held her tighly and rubbed her arm trying to give her a little heat. Finally they called us on for the plane. 

~*~ so Andy felt generous, and hes planning a date! Ahleys not been in this much but hes been important and will come in a bit more. In the next chapter Ruby and Bry are going to get closer and Bry will be turning 18 later on.  Tweet me @medgie_moo I dont know if I should give it a supernatural twist about 'Fallen Angels' or just keep it normal, what do you think ? let me know. ~*~