Chapter 3

Bryonys P.O.V

I slowly woke up from my deep sleep but not on a freezing bench outside. I was wrapped in a blanket in a type of bunk bed thing. I had no idea where I was or how i got here. What the fuck happened?

I rubbed my eyes and yawned whilst getting out of the bed, my jacket was gone too ? After waking up a properly I saw Jake, Jinxx and CC looking at me. The sudden realisation hit me. I was in the Black Veil Brides tour bus! My eyes widened and I froze staring back at them. They all began to laugh a little before Jinxx said "erm.. hello ?"

"must be Andy's" jake laughed looking at them.

"Hi" CC introduced himself "im CC, this is Jake and Jinxx" he said pointing at them "and you are ?"

"um.. I..." Oh fuck, i was so starstruck id forgotten how to speak "Bryony" i struggeled out.

Jake burst with laughter and CC signaled for me to go sit by him, so I did. All 3 men smiled at me and i akwardly smiled back trying to contain my excitement.

"Ashleys sleeping and Andy's having a cigarette" CC told me.

Just then the door flung open and Andy walked up toward us, locking his gaze on me. We both smiled at eachother.

"Hi" he said in his very low voice

"this is Bryony" Jinxx put in "we err.. well we dont know why or how she got here?"

Before anyone could answer a very tired Ashely flopped out of his bunk and gave me his very pervy smile. "whos this?" He asked.

"Bryony" i said "call me Bry" i said to everyone.

All of us drank coffe whilst Andy explained how he found me outside and brought me in, they all asked why i wasnt at home. I had to tell them about how my mother didnt want me home and even if i did id be beaten up and thrown outside like always. The guys listened and after a while agreed to let me stay with them until i could find somewere to live. I thanked them all hundreds of times and my eyes began to well up and they all giggled.

"Just to let you know were doing a show in Birmingham tomorrow so we will be driving soon" Jinxx told me. I nodded and smiled as everyone went about there own things.

*** 7pm***

After driving for the day we arrived at a Dominoes and shared 3 pizzas between us. Id hardly spoke all day as i was still very starstruck and shy. we cleared the remains of the food and all sat round on the sofas sharing funny stories and jokes, then they guys started giving me a performance of their songs. set the world on fire and then children surender. The band and me had got really close and i was having the best time already.

It was late now and Jake Jinxx and CC had gone to bed, so me Ash and Andy sat around talking some more.

~*~ Follow me on twitter @medgie_moo I follow back and feel free to tweet me with thoughts and ideas ? Things are going to get a little cute in the next chapter ;) ~*~