Competition

CLOSED

ENTRIES CLOSED ON THE 5TH OF APRIL

Hey guys! It's finally time for the competition!

THIS IS FOR THE GIVE AWAY!
I might make it available to purchase if there's enough interest after this.

So firstly, let me just say that the book is still in the editing phase, and will not be printed yet, but I will tell you when it's getting done.

I am putting up the competition now so that everyone has a chance to enter!

PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY AND POST YOUR ANSWER WITH THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IN ONE COMMENT

OK SO THE RULES:

1 - Fill out the form below COMPLETELY. It is very important, but you have to know that your location and age have nothing to do with your chances of winning. I just need to know.

IT IS WORLDWIDE

2 - If your entry is a success, I will mark it like this -  ✔   If you need to try again, (if you didnt fill something out for eg) I will mark it like this - ❌

3 - Please do not post ANY replies on the entries, unless you get a ❌  as it will mess up my log of entrants.

4 - Only post entries where indicated (where it says "entries here") or the entry will not count.

5 - Please make your reason why you want the free book SHORT

6 - Your answer to the question can be long, but please make it easy to read.

7 - Any questions go HERE please

Remember, yoou must be willing to DM me your address if you win. Like I said previously, I am happy to talk to any worried parents.

The form:

Age:

Country:

Favourite Character and Why:

Reason you want the book:

Answer:

(If you do not feel comfortable posting your country or age, please do not just leave it out. Message me first so I won't disqualify your entry 😊)

The question is:

You are one of the rebels, and you went against Daisys orders of not going out alone to scavenge. You realise that it is getting dark, and you have wandered further than you thought while looking for a certain plant. As you make your way back, you hear a strange noise, and when you look behind you, you see the eyes of a mountain lion. You turn away and run as fast as you can, but hear the sounds of thumping feet behind you. Suddenly, you are thrown from your feet, your basket full of berries and your horn and knife flying away from you in the other direction.

When you stand up, you see that the lion is gone, but in its place, is a herd of horses. The stallion stalks towards you, sharp teeth glinting in the moonlight. 

You can see your knife in one direction, blocked by one horse. Your horn is to the other direction, blocked by two horses. Behind you is a tree, and behind the stallion infront of you is the huge, locked gate that leads into the mountain.

No one knows that you are gone. You have nothing on your person.

What do you do?

>>ENTRIES GO HERE<<

ENTRIES CLOSED

Please do not copy other answers!

There is no right answer!

Good luck guys! I'm looking forward to reading your entries!

Don't forget to keep sending your art in!