Notice

Hey guys!

I need to let you know some things about the book!

So Daisy is helping me look into getting it printed. I will be giving away a copy of the book to 2 to 4 readers who win the competition.

Otherwise, it is up to you guys to whether I get more printed so sell or not. So here's the thing. If I want to sell the book, I need a lot of interested, because it will cost a lot to print, and then again to post and package. I don't want to sell the book for too much money, I want it to be affordable, so I do need a lot of people to promise to buy.

Another thing:

The names of the characters in the printed books will be different.

The female names (except Rebecca) will stay the same, but the BTS boys will be changed, as well as the city name etc.

So you'd have to be okay with that, if you were going to get a physical copy of the book.

Personally, I love their new names XD

The book will have two extra chapters: One will be am excerpt from Yoongis (different name in the book) Diary.

The other chapter is a bunch of information about the animals that Jin (different character in the book) has written, like a study journal.

I am also now giving everyone the chance (if they want) to draw some fan art of the characters, and I will try and select a few to put in to the printed book. All others, I will put in the book right here for people to see!

Send them to my email: chimchimicorn@gmail.com

Please keep this book in your library so you can be notified when I post the competition (it will be super easy!)

Please be aware that if you win, you will have to DM me your address. I am more than happy to talk to any parents that have questions. I have a child myself, so I understand them being careful.

Until then, please do not DM me with questions or about your address, I've already had so many that they are getting lost. I will notify you after the competition who has one. If you have any questions, please just comment on here!

That's all for now, guys, thank you so much, and keep your eye on this book!