Chapter 57

LidiyaP.O.V.

"Kiss me hard before you go

Summertime sadness

I just wanted you to know

That baby your the best.."

I woke up in a white room. Soft music was playing throughout the room. Something beeped besides me and saw some type if machinery. I watched as the line went up and down. Am I dead? As I got another glance

I saw something from the corner of my eye. Looking out of the window was Matt. His eyes were red. His face was emotionless. He was wearing the same clothes that he was in before. I could see to blood stained on his shirt.

"Matt.." I said.

He looked towards me and took in a breath. I could see anger in his eyes.

"Why did you do it, why did you save me?" he asked.

"Is that a trick question?" I asked.

"You use your magic to heal me. Knowing full well that you were weak from using almost all of your magic! You could have died trying to save me!" He yelled.

"Don't you think I knew that, Matt!" I yelled back.

"Why would you risk your life for a mortal like me, huh?" he asked.

"The same reason you would." I said.

Matt walked over towards my bed and sat down. He ran a hand through his curls.

"Matt...I love you. I would never-"

I got cut of by Matt putting his lips onto mine. Someone cleared their throat and we pulled away. I looked towards the door.

"Dad!" I yelled.

I tried to get up and give him a hug but Matt sat me back down. I huffed.

"Take it easy." Matt said.

My dad made his way over and pulled my into a tight hug.

"Where's mom?" I asked.

My dad pulled away.

"Lidiya...your mother...she-"

"Oh gods no. Mom...she's dead?"

"What? No." he said.

I sighed in relief.

"Your mother is fine, she's in a room a few doors down. She has been giving the migardian healers a hard time though."

"What-nope. I'm not even going to ask." I said with a laugh.

My dad smiled and Matt chuckled. I grabbed Matts hand and locked are fingers together.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Of course." Dad said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the nurse checked me, I got dressed. Then I was allowed to see my mom. And let me tell you that I practically raced to her room. I pushed open the door, and stopped. My mom was sitting up in her bed, hair tucked behind her ears. A book in her hands that said 'Beauty and the Beast' on it. My mom looked up at me and smiled. I walked towards her.

"Hey! Did you know they also how this book here on Migard? Yeah they got it from the children's place but I don't-Oh!" Mom yelled when I tackled her into a hug. I hid my face in her neck as I heard her laugh.

"Well..it's seems that I've been missed." she said with a giggle.

I hugged her tighter and she rubbed my back.