Chapter 27

LidiyaP.O.V.

"The gentle breeze

Stirs the leaves and stirs my soul

My heart deep inside me

Sense my worth, as one with earth

Of greater whole, all connected as one

So bloom, bloom and share your sweet perfume

Flowers bloom!"

I sang throwing leaves in the air. I was outside playing in the forest. My daddy was inside and my mom was sleeping. I wasn't supposed to be outside but I was bored.I picked up a dead rose and put it in my hand. It went back to its red color and opened up. I smiled as I touched the petals. I heard a twig snap and turn my head and saw a deer stick its head out from the bush. I stuck my hand out and pet it and it leaned into my touch. It's head quickly went up and it ran away.

"Hey come back!" I yelled.

I dropped the rose and cases after it and the floor went back to being dead. I was right behind the deer when it stopped a few feet away from me in a meadow. I hid behind a bush as I watch it eat grass. I went forward and I heard a click.

LokiP.O.V.

I got up to check on Lidiya. I went onto her room and saw she wasn't in her room. I looked and saw the open window with a rope going down it. I tell her she can't go outside and she doesn't listen to me. Ran outside and went inside the forest.

"Lidiya! Come out missy, your in big trouble!" I yelled.

I heard a gun shot not far from here and froze. I started running towards the direction and found myself in a meadow. I heard crying and walked forward and saw Lidiya in the middle of the meadow.

"Sweetie what are you-"

I stopped. Lidiya was in her frost giant form holding a dead deer that was in her arms, frost covering its skin. I looked around and saw two bodies laying on the ground,one had its neck slit open with a ice dagger in his stomach and the other had had of his body frozen his face clawed up. Lidiya looked up at me with her red eyes.

"I didn't mean to do that two them. They made me upset!They killed the deer! It didn't do anything wrong! They just killed it for no reason! It was innocent!" she said.

"It's okay,its in a better place now."I said kneeing down next to her.

"Come on let's take you back home." I said. I picked her up and ran back to the house.