Chapter 12

ThorP.O.V.

Me and Lilyana’s father rushed to the palce hospital. When we got there I bust open the doors and walk in.

“I need a doctor here now!” I said laying Lilyana onto a large white bed with matching sheets.

 At the sound of my voice they all rushed over to the bed and started to check her pulse and doing other things.

“Her body temperature is low.” One of the doctors said.

“What’s going on?”Lilyana’s father asks.

“My prince, were going to have you ask you two to leave.” one of them said.

“No. I’m not leaving her side.” I said. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Thor let the doctors do their jobs. She’s going to be alright.” I turned around and saw my mother.

I nod my head and we go back out of the golden doors and my mother and Lilyanas father sit on one of the couches outside. Right when I’m about to sit down I hear a scream coming from inside the hospital. I burst back into the room as there’s another scream. I look and see Lilyana on the bed; her eyes closed as sweats drips down on her red face. The doctors are holding her down as a red light is coming from their hands as she’s struggling to get out of their grips.

“WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?”I asked one of the doctors going up and grabbing him by his shirt.

“Where trying to heat her up, it’s going to make her feel like she’s on fire inside.” the doctor said. There was another scream from Lilyana.

“THOR!” she in a sob, tears coming down from her closed eyes. Some of the doctors move out of my way as I get to her.

“I’m here Lily.” I said grabbing her hand and giving it a little squeaze. I saw a small smile come on her face.

“That’s the first time you called me that.” she said. I chuckled.

“You are right.” I said. She screamed again her chest going up before going back down on the bed.

“Please make them stop!” she said.

“Stop this!” I said.

“But-”

“SHE IS IN PAIN! HER HAND IS HOT SHE”S WARM ENOUGH, STOP!”I yelled.

Without another word they all took their hands off of her. Lilyana did a sigh of relief.

“Thank you.” she said turning towards me finally opening her eyes. I gave her a smile.

“We’re going to have to do a check on your body. I’m going to but my hands over your body and make sure everything is alright. It will hurt one time.” One of the female doctors said.

“Stay with me.”Lilyana said.

“Of course.” I said.

The doctor put her hands over Lilyana as a white cloud of smoke came out hovering out of her hands. She moved it up and down Lilyanas body as it went from white to yellow.

“Good.”

Next it went from yellow to blue.

“Great.”

Blue to red and Lilyana’s grip on my hand tightened.

“Body temperature normal.”

The cloud went back to white.

“Okay sweetie we’re-”

Before the doctor could finish her sentence the cloud turned into a bright green. The doctors eyes went wide and she looked down at Lilyana and then back at the cloud.

“What’s wrong?”Lilyana asked. The doctor removed her hands and the cloud disappeared.

“Nothing. Everything is fine, just relax for now. My prince if you want to talk to her you can but when you’re done may I have a word with you outside?” she asked. I nod my head and she went to her desk.

“How do you feel?” I asked.

“Fine.” she said.

“Lily why wouldn’t you eat and why would you try to kill yourself? Do you know how worried your father was, how worried I was?” I asked.

“I’m sorry Thor I just don’t want to live without him. He was my best friend, and he…was my first love, my first of everything. And when he died, and then those nightmares I had it was just too much for me. I know what I did was stupid, I should have thought about my father and you first.” she said new tears coming down her face. I wiped them away with my thumb.

“I miss him, Thor.” she said.

“So do I. My father told me about your true parentage. But I don’t care what he really is or who you really are.”

“But remember what you said about my kind and that ‘you’ll hunt them down and slay them all’ ”she said quoting me from when I was a child.

“I’ve changed. And I promise you Lilyana on my brothers grave that I will protect you be your friend, that and to watch for any signs of you going suicidal with me.” I said. She smiled.

“Thanks Thor. You know I never knew you could be so kind and civil instead of wanting to go into war and fight and be all ROAR!” she said. I laughed and she laughed along with me.

“Like I said, I’ve change.”

“Well I’m happy.” She said. I looked towards the doctor at her desk and nod my head. She got up from her desk and made it half way towards me.

“I’ll be back.” I told Lilyana. She nods and I give her a hug before leaving with the nurse out the door. My mother and father are outside along with Lily’s dad. We all looked towards the doctor.

“What is it you wanted to tell me?” I asked.

“Actually it’s something I have to tell you all, It’s about Lilyana.”she said.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LilyanaP.O.V.

I laid there in the white bed messing with the end of my blue and black dress and touching the feathers at the top. Five minutes past and I decided to read a book until Thor come back in the room, my father, Frigga and Odin behind him and the doctor last. Frigga face was happy and so was Odin’s while my father and Thor’s were shocked. I put my book to the side and gave them a confused look.

“Whats going on?” I asked. Thor was going to say something but it came out in a mumble. Frigga rolled her eyes and gave me a charming smile.

“Your pregnant my dear, with Loki’s child!” she said. I laid there with my mouth wide open.

“P-preganat?Im preganat.With Loki’s..”I said.I put my hand ontop of my stomach.

“Oh my gods.”I said still shocked.

“Preganat on her first time,that would have to be a record for Loki.”Thor mumbled and Frigga slapped him on the shoulder.

“I can’t believe it!” I said a smile forming on my face as everyone smiled back at me. I happy couldn’t describe how I felt right now. This was a start to a new chapter in my life.