Chapter 33

LidiyaP.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with so much energy. I was going to see Matt again. I spent half of the morning picking out what I was going to wear. The green dress with the black flats.No. Light blue shirt with Gray colored jeans.No.

"Lidiya?" my mom asked from the other side of the door.

"Yes mom?" I asked.

"Are you almost done?" she asked.

I looked around my room that was cluttered with different kinds of outfits from my closet.

"Um..kinda." I said.

"Okay come down when your ready." she said.

I played with the bracelet Matt gave to me on my wrist. I grabbed a purple shirt with a black skirt and purple and black stripped flats. After I got dressed I put my hair into two pug tails and ran out the room down the steps. My dad was sitting on the bottom of the steps and I sat down next to him. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Look at you,my little princess looks beautiful this morning." he said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Okay everyone's ready?" My mom asked.

"Yeah! Wait no! Do I have anything on my face? Does my breath stink? " I asked. My dad raised an eyebrow at me.

"Come on! Does it?" I asked before sniffing my breath and I saw my dad's face turn sour.

"Wow! Your breath would even send the bravest warriors into safety." he said and I gasped. My mom slapped him on the arm and he started laughing.

"He's just kidding sweetie.Okay, join hands." my mom said. We all did and in a flash we were outside in front of a small house.

"Is this were he lives?" I asked.

"Yes. I already talked to his parents this morning." my mom said. I raced to the door and stood there waiting for my mom and dad. As my mom was coming my dad stayed behind.

LilyanaP.O.V.

I stopped walking and turned around when I saw Loki wasn't coming.

"Hey what's the matter?" I asked.

"What if they recognize me? From when I was in New York."he said.

"Lokis it been years since that happened. They won't remember." I said.

"But what if they do? They be to busy thinking of me as a monster and be to blinded to see my daughter as an innocent soul." he said.

"Then that is to bad they can't see how good a father you are and how much your a changed man." I said.

I held out my hand for him to take. He slowly made his way over to me and put his hands in mine.

LidiyaP.O.V.

As my mom and dad started walking towards me I knocked on the door. Will he remember me? No duh Lidiya it's only been a dat since you last saw each other. The door opened and there stood Matt.

"Lidiya!" he said before picking me up and pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Matt!" I said.

"You got her just in time! Me and my mom were making cookies! Come in!" Matt said grabbing my hand and bringing me inside my house.

"Hello there! You must be Matts new friend Lidiya who he can't stop talking about." I saw a women with similar hair as Matt but brown eyes.

"She's not my friend mom! She's my GFF." Matt said.

"GFF?" I asked.

"Yeah your a girl who's my friend forever! Or we can just say BFF as in best friends forever." he said.

"Oh." I said.

"Are you Lidiya's parents?" Matts mom asked.

"Yes. My name is Lilyana and this is Loki." my mom said and my dad tensed.

"It's nice to meet you both!" my dad let out a sigh of relief.

"So do you want to see my room first or do you want to help me and my mom finish the rest if the cookies?" Matt asked.

"I got the cookies. You can show her your room." Matt mom said.

"Will be back in the morning to pick you up." my mom said.

"I get to spend the night?" I asked.

"Yes. Be good." my dad said. And I nod my head.

"First one up the stairs gets to sleep on the top bunk on my bed!" Matt said before we went racing up the stairs.