Chapter 38

Hey guyyyyyssssss! I have now notice how much chapters I have wrote for this book and it still isn't finished. But I love this book anyway so it's alright! A few more chapters until there's a time change and Lidiya turns 16! Okay that's all! Here's the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LokiP.O.V.

I woke in Lidiyas room and looked around at the still messy room. I looked down and saw Lidiya cuddled up on my chest. I sighed as I started to stroke her hair.

"Dad?"

Lidiya opened her eyes and look up at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I wanna help you find mom."

"No Lidiya. I will find your mother."

"But-"

"Lidiya he almost took you too. I wouldn't want something to happen to you." I said.

"Alright. Where do you think she is?" she asked.

"I have an idea where she is."

LilyanaP.O.V.

"Where's Loki?" Nick Fury asked me.

I was in an interrogation room. I was brought on to the ship after Tony shot me. I was silent the whole time.

"Lilyana. We can go back to where Tony saw you in the forest and track your steps. Will find him that way, but you could make it easier if you just told us."

Again I stayed silent.

I heard him sigh and leave the room, no doubt to get someone else. I've already had Tony, Steve, Bruce, Natasha, and Fury come in. So the only two people that could come in was either Thor or Clint. I hope it's Clint. The door opened and Thor walked in and I looked down at the floor.

"Hello Lilyana."

"Thor." I said.

He sat down in the chair in front of me.

"Lilyana look at me." he said.

When I didn't he lifted up my chin.

"Where is Lidiya and Loki?" he asked.

"Did they really think that sending you in here would make me spill my guts out?" I asked.

"Lily-"

"No! I hate you! I hate your father! How could you guys try to tear us apart?"

"We were doing what was best for you and the girl."

"Oh so separating me from my daughter was the best?" I asked.

"I didn't know my father was going to do that."

"But you still went along with it. I didn't want to have to hide, I didn't want my daughter to hide for so long. I wanted my daughter to grow up in her birth place. But every screwed up because you and your father thought what was best for me! Why couldn't I have a say in any of it?" I said.

Thor looked at the ground. We stayed silent for some time until he said something.

"I love you Lilyana. And I know it was wrong of me to love you when you were with my brother. But believe me when I say this, I will let nothing bad happen to you, your daughter or my brother." he said lifting up his head.

"Get out." I said before looking down at the ground. I heard him get out if his chair and he give me a kiss on the head before going out the door.