The New Guy

I felt like making another AJ Lee and Dean Ambrose Love Story so here it is! I hope you enjoy it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AJ Lee Point of View)

(FCW 2011)

Right now, I'm talking with Seth and my best friend Kaitlyn!

"Did you hear about the new guy coming to FCW today?" Kaitlyn asked us both.

"No. Who is he?" I asked.

"I don't know. I wanna meet him though." Kaitlyn said with a smile.

"Yeah me too!" I said excited jumping up and down with her.

"How come you guys didn't do this when I came." Seth asked which made Kaitlyn and I laugh.

"I don't know. But we talk now so everything's alright!" Kaitlyn said and hugged Seth. She has a huge crush on him.

"Alright, well good luck with this new guy. I'll catch ya later!" Seth said and left.

"Why didn't you ask him out?" I asked Kaityn.

"I'm scared too. What if he says no." Kaitlyn said with a sad tone.

"He won't. Trust me!" I said and hugged Kaitlyn.

"Hey! Is that him!" Kaitlyn said pointing to a tall dude wearing a leather jacket and has messy hair. He's looks hot, but scary!

"Go meet him." I said going behind Kaitlyn.

"No you meet him. You wanted to!" Kaitlyn said going behind me and pushing me to him. I got close enough from her push. I breathed in heavily and out, then walked up to him.

"Excuse me..." I said tapping his shoulder. He turned around and looked down at me with a scary look. "Um....I'm-I'm AJ Lee." I said scared out of my mind. He just looked at me.

"Dean Ambrose." He said bringing out his hand. I shook it.

"N-Nice to meet you Dean." I said and we stopped shaking hands. "So what do you like?" I asked. He looked at me and didn't say anything for the longest time. It was awkward. Then he walked towards me more until I was up against the wall. I had no where to run and I was scared.

"What are you trying to do here? Wanna make fun of me or something?-"

"No...I just want to get to know you." I said.

"No one wants to know me. They hate to look at me. Everything about me, people hate. Why would you be different from them." Dean said.

"Well people hate me because of my look. I don't look like an ordinary diva so I'm already different. I like different. And the fact I'm 5'2 is a big factor. No one thinks I'm anything but a loser." I said and smiled at Dean. Dean didn't change his expression and just kept looking at me.

"I guess we have some similarties. Why do you want to know me?" Dean asked and backed away a bit to give me some room.

"You seem like a interesting person. I think you and I can be great friends." I said to him. Dean again just looked at me for a bit and then he answered.

"Ok. Well shoot by my place after the show. Get to know me then." Dean said. Then he gave me his address and then he left. I stood in place thinking about everything. Is this a date or something? With a scary man named Dean Ambrose. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!

Like I said, I felt like making another love story with these two! I love them so much. What do you think of it so far? I have big plans for this book. And I will continue on my The AJ Lee and Dean Ambrose Family Story if you were wondering.

I hope you read more and I hope you enjoy this book! Thanks for reading!