I smile at him. "Hey Nick." I know Nick because I go over to Lexi's house and he will be smoking with Mason in his room all the time. He had been wanting me, and by wanting I mean sleep with me. I mean sure, he is good looking and all but I'm not into guys. "You know what, we will leave after I win this race." Lexi just rolled her eyes as she crosses her arms. "That might be a little hard dude." A red hair guy says, coming over to us, putting his hand around Lexi. Lexi glares at him and he removes his arm. He chuckles nervously. "Why is that Luke?" Mason asks.

"See that girl," I look where he is pointing at and see a woman in front of her red convertible, leaning back on it with her arms crossed and shades on. She was wearing a grey crop top, black leather jacket, black ripped jeans, black lace boots and her blonde hair in a messy bun. She looked like a model and so did her friends. The girls that were next to her were talking to her but she didn't seem to care.

She was looking around, probably scouting out the competition. "Her name is Blake Romanov, the champion of street racing. Not one of these people have ever beat her before." Mason crosses his arms and tells the Luke all the stuff he is capable of. I wasn't paying much attention to them. All my focus was at Blake. When I was about to look away her eyes fell on me. She lifted her eyebrow up at me, probably thinking I was staring at her like a creep. I look away before I could embarrass myself even more. "I don't know dude, but we will find out soon enough." Luke says.

I watch Mason get into his blue convertible and start up the car. I look at Blake and she to gets into her car. The guys were all cheering for Blake and so were the girls. A girl with red hair wearing a red crop top with red shorts marked the start of the race and all the cars started going fast. I look over at Lexi. She looked worried. "Lexi it's going to be okay." I try to soothe my friend.

She doesn't like when her brother puts himself at risk. "I'm only scared that he might get hurt. This is his first race. He's an idiot. He didn't even practice that much." I put my hand on her shoulder and she turns her head to me. "Let's go and wait by the car." I suggested. She nodded. We started walking over to the car and waited for her brother. I feel for Lexi. I wouldn't want my brother to be doing these kinds of things. Even though I'm an only child.

I wanted to watch Blake in action but I couldn't leave my friend here all alone. I'm not that kind of a person. "Well look who we have here." I look over and there was a guy that had two best friends by his side. "Two lesbians." He laughed and so did his friends. Oh god, here we go. Lexi lifted her head off of my shoulder and looked at both of them. "Back off and go find someone else to play with."

"I don't think so." The guy had brown hair with a tattoo of a snake on his neck. He was wearing a grey t-shirt and blue ripped jeans. "Go away before I kill you. I'm not in a good mood." I never seen Lexi like this. I mean I have heard her say cruel things to Masons friends but not 'I'm going to kill you'. The guy grins. "Oh yeah?"

I was going to stop her but by then Lexi was already up and in his face. "Yeah asshole. I take everyone of you down." Man if she was this confident then why did she need me? But I don't want to start a fight. These guys are probably trained to fight since they live a lifestyle like this and I don't want to see Lexi hurt. Lexi might be bluffing, but if she was, why is she making them more angrier?

"We can find another spot to wait for Mason Lexi." I was about to go to Lexi when a guy with blonde hair stepped in front of me, making me unable to pass him. Soon enough, they start surrounding us. What do I do? What do I do? Lexi looks like she is about to pounce on these guys but I don't want that to happen. "Just let us pass." Now I'm starting to get angry. They could tell in my voice. "Sorry sweetie, but we need someone to entertain us and all the other chicks here want to see this race instead so we have to make do with you guys." The blonde says.