Thirty-seven

Me and Ryder headed outside with Hailee and Taylor. Hailee actually looked really beautiful. Her short blonde hair was straight and her makeup was very natural. Her pink strapless dress was high low and complimented her figure.

I shivered a bit before Taylor finally started talking in his country accent, "Y'all are probably wondering why we brought y'all out here at 12 at night."

"Way to state the obvious home boy," Hailee said and smiled up at him, his hand was snaked around her waist.

"Anywayyyy." Could they just get to the point?

"We wanted to apologize." If I heard this was happening later in my life, at the beginning of freshman year, I would've died of laughter and told them to hop off. Hailee has hated me since day one.

"Aspen, I'm so sorry about everything I've done to you since we met. I know sorry really doesn't cut it but I mean it. I'm sorry for throwing pie at you the first week of freshman year. I'm sorry for making you quit gym class since I stole your clothes. I'm sorry that I'm a bitch. I'm sorry that I maybe might've thrown eggs at your house sophomore year when you threw the Halloween party. I'm sorry for throwing fake blood on you sophomore homecoming. I'm sorry I was horrible to you when you worked. I'm sorry that I'm uncontrollably jealous and envious of you and your beauty. I'm not asking for you to forgive me. I just want a clean slate," Hailee said and held out her arms for a clean slate hug, I politely hugged her. Yeah she was a bitch but she changed.

"Aspen, I'm sorry for being a total douche to you. I shouldn't have done the things I did. I got one taste of you and I needed more. I was horrible. I'm so sorry," Taylor said and I hugged him the same way I hugged Hailee.

"Ryder, I'm sorry that I texted you while you and Aspen had a date and ruined it for y'all. I'm sorry for making out with you at the beginning of junior year to make Aspen jealous." She hung her arms out the way she did with me and Ryder gave her a FRIEND hug.

"Wait, what happened between y'all," I ask, I never heard ANYTHING about this!

"The day at the mall, but you never found out I guess," Ryder said and shrugged.

"Well it's fine because I didn't know I liked him until like two weeks afterwards." I smile up at Ryder and pecks his lips quickly.

"Ryder, I can't begin to apologize to you. I know that I wasn't in my right mind set. I can't believe I would actually do that to Aspen when she's someone else's. I'm sorry for trying to make your opinion on her change. I'm so sorry bro," Taylor said and they 'bro' hugged it out.

"So were all cool," Hailee asked in a happy tone. It wasn't her normal annoying tone but it was a normal sincere tone.

"Yeah," I said and smiled softly at her as I shiver causing Ryder to slide his arm over my shoulder.

"I do believe that you owe me a dance," Taylor said to Hailee and she slightly blushes.

"Don't think that your off the hook either," Ryder said and glared at me, causing me to laugh as hard as I could.

"I need to talk to your mom though," I said and pointed to his mom that was talking to my aunt. Gag.

"No you don't baby. It can wait. You're alone all week and you'll have enough time babe. You can even stay in our guest room." Ryder was practically begging me to dance with him but spending the night with him was tempting.

"Not in there." I pointed to the dance floor with all the other couples.

"Why not?" I just rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, leading him to the gazebo.